What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Mirror Guardian

2»

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    haamre00 wrote: »
    What's so special about the Mirror Guardian, that both Cryptic and the playerbase elevated it into such "special" territory? The console and trait seem "meh", and the ship stats are not that exceptional either. It actually looks like an outright copy of the one from the Delta Rising pack...

It is an exact copy, except for the cosmetics and the specialization. The console and trait are the same.

I got that promo, it was supposedly included, but when i tried to get mine, it was sold out... so this is another chance for me, finally... but again is no longer on the news section... was held again?
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    gaevsman wrote: »
    I got that promo, it was supposedly included, but when i tried to get mine, it was sold out... so this is another chance for me, finally... but again is no longer on the news section... was held again?

Far as I know... its still good to go in a few days.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.