test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher - "Cannot Establish a connection to patch server"

I was playing the game when it stopped responding and I lost connection.
I have not been able to re-connect for the past 45 minutes.
I get different message/errors whenever I try to load the game.
I run the launcher (running as administrator), sometimes I get a small white box in the top left corner that says trying to update the launcher. Please be patient. Tried connecting (1,2,3,4, or 5) times. After the 5th time I get an error message saying 'Cannot Establish a connection to patch server, please try again'
Or -- the launcher will load but it is blank except for 'loading. please wait in the top left of the launcher window.
Or -- the launcher will load and I can put in my account details but when I click login I get a message saying the launcher has lost connection to server
I have noticed in the launcher window at the bottom in the very small print that there is no launcher version number
I have reset my internet connection and restarted my PC 3 or 4 times but still nothing is working.

Hope someone can help
Cheers

Comments

• sionedwardssionedwards Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    This has just started happening to me too, I had been playing earlier and it had been running fine up to a few hours ago when I logged out to go do something. But since coming back I've been having these same problems for the last hour or so.

On the plus side, at least I can be confident it's not an issue with my PC.
  • sionedwardssionedwards Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I thought they fixed it there, I got in for maybe 10-20 minutes but lost connection with the server. And now can't get in again.
    Post edited by sionedwards on
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Still Happening. Can get to the choose your character screen. Click on play the says redirecting, Then comes up with connection to login server timed out please try again later.
  • bigsarg#1025 bigsarg Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    it just started happening to me today, at first I would connect to the server play for a few minutes then get disconnected, so I went and did something else for a while and when I tried to connect to the server again I would get an error message saying it timed out and to try again later, not sure what's going on, the server is showing that's it up.