test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

23c Stuck outside of ESD

pyrometheous#1848 pyrometheous Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I've had a support ticket open for about a week now, and was told to post everything here instead.

So here we go:
Private Correspondence Redacted - Rattler

Screenshots:
GuTImt0.png

ECYncv4.png

Post edited by rattler2 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    chrisccw315#4958 chrisccw315 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    I have the same problem too, no respond from support at all; I'm also unable to delete the character and start over. Are the devs going to help or not?
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    @pyrometheous#1848 you need to remove all the correspondence you have posted from support in this thread. It is against forum policy to post any third party corresepondance from anyone including support. Should a mods catch this thread they will tell you do do the same and failure to comply they will remove it.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    As mentioned above, posting Private Correspondence in public is against forum rules. PMs, even with Cryptic Customer Support, is still considered private. Posting details about the bug you experienced does help narrow down the cause, but the interaction between you and CS is unnecessary. Next time, please just write out the details of the bug and include screenshots if able to.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    pyrometheous#1848 pyrometheous Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Sorry about the conversation post. I've been pretty preoccupied lately and haven't been checking in on the forum. They were able to finally just place my character inside of ESD, and I've been able to progress normally.