test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 7/21/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
edited July 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 7/22 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,453 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Actually, the PC patch notes are for 7/22 not 7/21. Please amend title @ambassadorkael#6946 . Thanks. Nice fixes regarding the Tier 6 Risan Cruiser and the Red Angel Suit for players who purchased that item. Can't wait until the pre-Lighting 2.0 bug regarding Pavyl is fixed. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • daderganonumbersdaderganonumbers Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Can we have controller support back, please?
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Can we have controller support back, please?

This. ^^^
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • warhammeredwarhammered Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    While you're at it, can you fix the broken Crossfield Spearhead Refit nacelles? Apparently your last patching gave all Crossfield ships the ability to use all the skins from each ship. Seen a few Regular Crossfields with Refit and Legendary appearances, for example.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,017 Community Moderator
    While you're at it, can you fix the broken Crossfield Spearhead Refit nacelles? Apparently your last patching gave all Crossfield ships the ability to use all the skins from each ship. Seen a few Regular Crossfields with Refit and Legendary appearances, for example.

You do know that owning the refit also unlocks the parts for all other variants, right?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • warhammeredwarhammered Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

You do know that owning the refit also unlocks the parts for all other variants, right?

You do know that I'm talking about ships that aren't the refit, with refit parts, who don't own the refit...right?

• alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Played with my mirror crossfield, which is the only variant I have, at the tailor quite a lot, and don't have any access to parts I shouldn't, consistent with what's listed for it on the STO wiki.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
This discussion has been closed.