test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How would the Alliance work?

2»

Comments

• therealblackkaostherealblackkaos Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Someone explain the Alliance to me. Isn’t/wasn’t it only for specific events that called for a response that didn’t necessarily need to go through Starfleet politics but to answer a direct threat that needed a swift military reaponse from both Starfleet and those that either weren’t members and/or was in the immediate theater of operations? When/if did it become a permanent thing?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    It became a permanent thing the same day J'mpok and Okeg were nearly assassinated by a Na'kuhl...and in the former case, if she had succeeded, we would probably have never had to deal with J'mpok's sudden but inevitable betrayal down the road.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    Ive always thought of it like the Allies title from WW2.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
This discussion has been closed.