test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Four Days of Giveaways!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,672 Community Manager
We're doing four days of giveaways on PC, starting tomorrow! Grab a free uniform, free playable race, and more!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11488653-four-days-of-giveaways!

Comments

• trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Awesome so at least half of it I can get something for it. Although it would be great being this is about the Empire if you already own the Ferasan if you could get the playable federation Klingon being this is about the Klingon arc and all that good stuff.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I was running out of room on my latest Delta Recruit, and I would love to get another T6x Experimental Ship Upgrade. :)
  • toraknutoraknu Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    excuse me ......
    there are NO GIVEAWAYS to found at the moment

cant see any 12 inventory slots at the moment

and we have the 22. may also in USA

exactly two a clock now utc-5

already 09:00 o clock here in europe on the 22. may

The Finale of the Klingon Civil War is almost here, Captains. To celebrate, we thought we'd share some of the bounty of the Klingon Empire with you, including a free uniform, free playable species, and two ways to power up your favorite characters. Starting tomorrow, 5/22, and running until Tuesday, 5/25, you'll be able to claim a new item every day in the promotions tab of the Zen Store. Use them in your battle to depose J'mpok and bring honor back to Qo'nos. Here's what you'll be able to claim:

5/22 - 12 Inventory Slots, Once Per Account
    5/23 - 100% Off Klingon Academy Uniform
    5/24 - 100% Off Ferasan Species
    5/25 - 1 T6x Upgrade, Once Per Account

We can't wait for you to experience the Klingon Civil War's final battle. Qapla'!
    ps loked into promo tab of zen store and also in the duty ? section where the buyable 12 slots for inventory is .
  • hetairai#8501 hetairai Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    westmetals wrote: »
    Usually their giveaways start around 9-10 AM Pacific time.

What he said. That's between 6-7 pm CEST.
    Awesome so at least half of it I can get something for it. Although it would be great being this is about the Empire if you already own the Ferasan if you could get the playable federation Klingon being this is about the Klingon arc and all that good stuff.

The Year of Klingon isn't about those petaQ in the Federation, it's all about Orions fighting for the Empire!

Just kidding ;)
  • duddutcher#4834 duddutcher Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Well i got a wee problem. it seems the free rewards dont show up on my promotions tab, does any one know what to do?

there are however a XP boost and R&D Materials that do show up with "available" showing on it that i cant claim some how
    could someone be so nice to lend me a hand?
  • duddutcher#4834 duddutcher Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    forget my first quastion, i didnt look

but does anyone know why i cant claim the XP boost and R&D matarials?
    Well i got a wee problem. it seems the free rewards dont show up on my promotions tab, does any one know what to do?

there are however a XP boost and R&D Materials that do show up with "available" showing on it that i cant claim some how
    could someone be so nice to lend me a hand?

• johnymnemonickjohnymnemonick Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    You must excuse my poor english and, maybe, that this was already answered somewhere but...
    In today's giveaway (Elite Services Starter Pack - Promotional) I can't purchase the item. On the Promotional Tab, the item appears as "Available" yet seems as it was already purchased. There's a red warning saying: Cannot purchase "Elite Services Starter Pack - Promotional" yet because you must first purchase a different product. Please re-read the product's description.

Sorry but... What I must first purchase? What product must I buy to get to this?
    Yes, I was very lucky in other giveaways and got this in other promotions. The weird thing is in the Slot/Services tab, I can buy with 1000zen the Elite Services Starter Pack.

Thank you all for your help and/or explanations/ideas.
    Today's giveaway are 12 inventory slots and the giveaway should go live in about three and a half hours.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,345 Arc User
    Today's giveaway are 12 inventory slots and the giveaway should go live in about three and a half hours.
    Ah. Might have been nice to note a time, as well as a date, in the official announcement. My kids decided 6am Pacific was plenty late to sleep on a Saturday, so figured I might as well log in and claim the inventory slots - which aren't there yet (it's 8:08 as I type this).

However, I do share Johnny's puzzlement. I have something called a "First Time Buyer's Pack" that says "Available", and is not greyed out on the menu, but when selected it tells me I'm not eligible and to "read the description" - which merely says what it is. Is this merely a visual glitch, representing something I actually claimed so long ago I've forgotten, or is this an actual problem?
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • thashayerthashayer Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    IF what I saw in the threads is right...it should go "live" round 10-11am Pacific time? So adjust accordingly for your own time.
    IF that is the case they REALLY should put that in the announcement, it would lead to less confusion.
  • macabrimacabri Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    I would have thought, that after more than 10 years of being a global product they would have learned to include at least one reference time of when they will make the things appear in game. There are not only US players here you know.... the 22nd is going to end here soon....
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,963 Arc User
    macabri wrote: »
    I would have thought, that after more than 10 years of being a global product they would have learned to include at least one reference time of when they will make the things appear in game. There are not only US players here you know.... the 22nd is going to end here soon....

Claim period is usually for 24 hours so there's no rush in claiming. In relation to time it would be around 6 pm BST you can claim from
  • n8pu#8193 n8pu Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    We're doing four days of giveaways on PC, starting tomorrow! Grab a free uniform, free playable race, and more!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11488653-four-days-of-giveaways!

WHY can't someone there put in the starting time in as UTC or GMT if you wish, or is ever one there the Tin Man of Wizard of Oz fame. I sure some one has a brain there, why not use it. Yes you people are very frustrating a good percentage of the time lately.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The time and dates given by blogposts and announcements often comes across as "oh hey, here's some numbers for you"

The game is thankfully mostly immune to the vagaries of cryptic time and around 5pm GMT (or 6pm BST) is the usual turnover time for events and whatnot.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

The Year of Klingon isn't about those petaQ in the Federation, it's all about Orions fighting for the Empire!

Just kidding ;)

No, no, you are right, totally right! :lol:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,900 Arc User
    There's a slight touch of disappointment that we get playable Ferasans after the Klingon and Delta Recruit events are done.
    Still, it's always nice to receive free stuff. Thank you, I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the Civil War.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Still this is a nice series of GIFTs, thank you Kindly!
    0zxlclk.png
    edited May 2021
    12 slots inventory i got !
    it has gone life finaly

so waiting for the ferasan character class to switch free packet....
    also a nice to get and i definetly havent it buyed until now 8))

we shoud open a market stand for flea powder and fur brushes on qonos !

• I missed the inventory slots giveaway due to an extended work schedule, does anyone think there may be a "second chance" on any of these fine gifts?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,963 Arc User
    I missed the inventory slots giveaway due to an extended work schedule, does anyone think there may be a "second chance" on any of these fine gifts?

Nope if you missed it you missed it. But they do giveaways quite a lot so you might get lucky next time
  • zepheris#4678 zepheris Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I've tried every day so far. Not been able to get the promo's
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,247 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    5/24 - 100% Off Ferasan Species i see it in store still priced at 600 just prior to 0800hrs cst usa to the abouve post.. i find these in the c-store category for them.
    cheers until 14 aug 21 when the prem epl starts anew
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,761 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Ah. Might have been nice to note a time, as well as a date, in the official announcement. My kids decided 6am Pacific was plenty late to sleep on a Saturday, so figured I might as well log in and claim the inventory slots - which aren't there yet (it's 8:08 as I type this).

However, I do share Johnny's puzzlement. I have something called a "First Time Buyer's Pack" that says "Available", and is not greyed out on the menu, but when selected it tells me I'm not eligible and to "read the description" - which merely says what it is. Is this merely a visual glitch, representing something I actually claimed so long ago I've forgotten, or is this an actual problem?

I noticed that, too.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • captainmarvelushcaptainmarvelush Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    5/24 - 100% Off Ferasan Species i see it in store still priced at 600 just prior to 0800hrs cst usa to the abouve post.. i find these in the c-store category for them.
    cheers until 14 aug 21 when the prem epl starts anew

Well I'm in central time and it's not available to me.
    Captain of the Thunder and the Lightning

46cq7exrnlgb.jpg
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,295 Arc User
    Guess it is about time to let the cat in..
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • karleya09karleya09 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I found today's freebie in the "On Sale" Tab of the Zen Store, NOT the "Promotions" tab as the article originally states.
    hwRjIGn.gif
This discussion has been closed.