test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Four Days of Giveaways!

2»

Comments

• galactickirigalactickiri Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    I've been in nightly to run the campaign event missions vs. the Tholians, but I've seen nothing come up to announce these giveaways. Having something appear for just 24 hours with no clear announcement is a joke.

I don't care about the rest of the stuff, but as a player who's been F2P since the game opened up, but however spent ample Zen for in game services, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to insist on redeeming the inventory slots.
  • anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    Question: did i have to be logged in on a character to claim these within the specified time, or was it enough to log in via launcher, and the items will sit in the Zen store until i choose to claim them?
    I have to ask because issues with my computer are interfering with completing the patch. I have not been able to play in months.
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    You had to open the zen store in game and physically claim them from promotions tab when they were on offer.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    And you are reanimating a lot of old dead threads, Anubis. It is against the forum rules to post on threads that are more than a month old.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,761 Arc User
    ZOINKS!!!

It's a G-G-G-GHOST THREAD!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG8xY8E35pU
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,963 Arc User
    Guardians of this realm. I call upom thee to banish this Necro to the realm of the dead and bind it in unbreakable chains NEVER to return to life or this earhly plain again.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    BEGONE ZOMBIE!
    *casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.