test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[RESOLVED] (old) Delta Recruit: New Romulus Done, can claim Reward.

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
edited April 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I had previously done all New Romulus Missions, yet for some reason had Warehouse undone, so I did it and still can't claim the Reward. This was even after redoing Overgrown Caves & Power Sources, as there was Information & Technology seems I needed to pickup there.

All missions say Replay, and Staging Area I did years before. I had no problem claiming the Delta and Iconian Rewards Right away though; same goes for the Admiralty, or Level Up Rewards along with all others.

So I still have to finish finding Information and Technology in a few Delta missions, even though the ARCs are done.
0zxlclk.png
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2021
    @ambassadorkael#6946

I ping him and hope they fix or correct it, I'm not sure if this will effect new Delta's either... ...since I suspect many may only get there until at least the next few days.

Thank You, @westmetals for confirming.
    0zxlclk.png
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    It sounds like a random bug as I was able to claim New Romulus on both my previous Delta recruits.
    edited April 2021
    I'm seeing or hearing a lot more Older Delta Recruits that for some reason can't claim New Romulus, though some can.

The only thing I recall is for some reason my Old Delta, whom I login regularly hadn't done Warehouse and I'm not quite sure why I would have left that out. Yet I did it anyways, and it still didn't update despite all now saying REPLAY.
    0zxlclk.png
    edited April 2021
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket and was asked to post this here so that the Devs may look at it. I'm not quite sure of the logic there, but here goes.

The affected character is a (KDF) Delta recruit (from the original promotion) and is unable to claim the new rewards highlighted. There is a repeated "fly-in" message - on log in and then about once a minute.: "You may only have one of a unique item. Failed to collect rewards for the Delta Recruit.. Collect Iconian information (KLG). Make sure you have enough room in your inventory". There is plenty of room! The message actually started appearing for some weeks , but wasn't really a problem until the new Delta rewards became available. The message may of course not be related to the reward bug.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    strathkin wrote: »
    I'm seeing or hearing a lot more Older Delta Recruits that for some reason can't claim New Romulus, though same can.

The only thing I recall is for some reason my Old Delta, whom I login regularly hadn't done Warehouse and I'm not quite sure why I would have left that out. Yet I did it anyways, and it still didn't update despite all now saying REPLAY.

Maybe you skipped it back when no one could enter due to a bug?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    It sounds like a random bug as I was able to claim New Romulus on both my previous Delta recruits.

Me too.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • alfred399alfred399 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I am having this same issue on an older Fed recruit. Also for the Delta Quadrant arc - same thing, have completed everything but can't claim the rewards.

I was wondering if this could be caused by the toon being older? In my case, I had completed the NR arc as it was when the very first delta event launched (I must have, as this toon was previously at 100% completion before the new recruit tasks were added) - but IIRC the old missions you got at each NR reputation tier were merged into the story arc between then and now (e.g. the power source mission, overgrown caves etc), meaning I have the New Romulus accolade (earned before the change) but not at 100% completion today due to those missions being added in since. So, the game can't award me the accolade (as I already have it), and therefore the Delta recruit isn't registering as complete maybe? If that all makes sense?

I had also not completed the Delta arc previously (I had done some of it) but having just done so now I'm not getting the credit for completion. Again, IIRC correctly, were the patrol wrapper missions not changed in some way (e.g. Better with Friends etc), and that may be TRIBBLE up the accolade or whatever it is that triggers the delta tasks to register as complete?

I have only 2 missions left in the Iconian arc, all others being complete prior to this Delta event - will confirm later if I can get rewards for the Iconian arc or not
    edited April 2021
    Yea there's likely something they use to trigger it be it an accolade or something as you suggest; so any further updates or suggestions likely help.

Though perhaps the DEVs will be able to check and correct it, at least that's the HOPE. Earning Rewards you can't claim is unfortunate, so maybe they will make an attempt to correct.
    0zxlclk.png
    edited April 2021
    Oh good I'll have to check that then, but nope I have completed The Romulan Mystery which includes all New Romulus Story Arc; as I thought I had done before as I'm usually very specific for ensuring I finish EVERYTHING on my previous RECRUITS.

I also checked my completed Accolades, and it shows The Romulan Mystery as DONE for 10 Points, having completed all New Romulus Story Arc -- yet strangely enough I never remember seeing that being awarded when I redid Warehouse, which showed as Hail not Replay.

c6GaoGD.png
    0zxlclk.png
    edited April 2021
    Oh very nice, someone read and they re-added Mountain Base, Secret Shuttle Codes, or even the HIdden Camera as Missions for New Romulus.

Then if anybody is missing the New Romulus or objectives for The Romulan Mystery they can check them and find out which ones!

Big Thank You! :)
    0zxlclk.png
    edited April 2021
    Well previously Hidden Camera, Mountain Base, and Secret Shuttle Codes were part of REP, yet were showing under New Romulus not Romulan Mystery Arc which I thought was REP based but seems New Romulus shared aspects of both combined.

Thankfully they must have Read my post before I removed or edited out, they made them as replay options in the New Romulus. Either way I was only then able to claim my reward on my Delta KDF late yesterday, cause all missions were done but couldn't redo Mountain Base or Hidden Camera or Web Access Despite Rep being Tier 6 likely last year.

I'm not complaining, I was in fact grateful they read and was passing on my compliments to Cryptic. Thank You! :)
    0zxlclk.png
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    strathkin wrote: »
    Thankfully they must have Read my post before I removed or edited out, they made them as replay options in the New Romulus.
    They made that change in 2018, when "New Romulus" was separated out from its' Reputation and added to the Story Arcs.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    Okay. Fair enough. I though I looked for them when it said I was missing Web Access, and couldn't even find Mountain Base for Secret Shuttle Codes until I looked yet again earlier this week.
    0zxlclk.png