test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account Temporarily Suspended...but no Reason?

Went to log in and got this message after the load screens: "Your acount has been temporarily suspended."

I did a bug report 24hrs ago for Khitomer Discord and received replies, but I have nothing telling me on my email OR pms here as to why the account is down.

Any guesses or fixes?
The artist formally known as Romulus_Prime
Post edited by kain9prime on

Comments

• Options
    darpinkdarpink Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    You got yourself into trouble, that is, someone reported your conduct and once investigated they decided to ban your account, likely only for 24hrs. I know this because it has happened to me.
  • Options
    lexa23#1802 lexa23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    "Your account has been temporarily suspended." just happened to me too. I raised a ticket and now I wait. Hell if i know for what could i have gotten suspended for since lately I am doing the story line and my interaction with other players is basically zero
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    "Your account has been temporarily suspended." just happened to me too. I raised a ticket and now I wait. Hell if i know for what could i have gotten suspended for since lately I am doing the story line and my interaction with other players is basically zero

Doesn't matter if you have other player interaction or not. You may of done (or not done) something. Have (or did have) an offensive character name, handle or ship name
  • Options
    christorenchristoren Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I have been getting the "Your account has been temporarily suspended." as well. But i don't have offensive character names or ship names. n been a week now. I also had not gotten an e-mail explaining why either. typically you get a corresponding e-mail saying why got suspended or banned. still not gotten one.