What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we get some KDF ships now XD

2»

Comments

• Options
    warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    I do have to ask you say they are getting "way" behind in ships and in numbers that is true but what ships would you suggest they add and what would they do.
    As the KDF currently have quite a fair few decent ships and even then a lot of there ships are still quite good let alone decent, so i am just curious what you think the KDF Faction needs in terms of ships and play styles for said ships.

Though as Mentioned above they will probbably get a Legendary bundle at some point soonish and my guess it will contain:
    - Legendary Bird of prey (B'rel or similar)
    - Legendary Battlecruiser (D7)
    - Legendary Flight deck battlecruiser (K't'inga or disco style D7)
    - Legendary Support Battlecruiser (Vor'cha)
    - Legendary Heavy battlecruiser (Negh'Var
    - Legendary Flagship battlecruiser (Bortasqu')
    these make the most sense to me to be Legendary ships though they might also do a legendary Sarcophagus.

But What ships do you think the KDF currently need as personally I think they have a good selection of ships so far and personally am not too sure what else they could add without getting repetitive.

if there is, it'll be a drop box with a .00000001 chance of getting one, and even then $$$$$ spent for keys

What do you mean by they will be in a box?
    As the ships I suggested Is just what I think might be in the legendary bundle and i'm pretty sure they will still do KDF ships for zen and such.
    Also pretty sure lockbox chances are not that low.

just that, KDF ships would be had only thru boxes so keys can continuously be bought, else there would be no profit. from the store it's a one time buy, and therefore reduced profit
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,546 Arc User
    I do have to ask you say they are getting "way" behind in ships and in numbers that is true but what ships would you suggest they add and what would they do.
    As the KDF currently have quite a fair few decent ships and even then a lot of there ships are still quite good let alone decent, so i am just curious what you think the KDF Faction needs in terms of ships and play styles for said ships.

Though as Mentioned above they will probbably get a Legendary bundle at some point soonish and my guess it will contain:
    - Legendary Bird of prey (B'rel or similar)
    - Legendary Battlecruiser (D7)
    - Legendary Flight deck battlecruiser (K't'inga or disco style D7)
    - Legendary Support Battlecruiser (Vor'cha)
    - Legendary Heavy battlecruiser (Negh'Var
    - Legendary Flagship battlecruiser (Bortasqu')
    these make the most sense to me to be Legendary ships though they might also do a legendary Sarcophagus.

But What ships do you think the KDF currently need as personally I think they have a good selection of ships so far and personally am not too sure what else they could add without getting repetitive.

if there is, it'll be a drop box with a .00000001 chance of getting one, and even then $$$$$ spent for keys

What do you mean by they will be in a box?
    As the ships I suggested Is just what I think might be in the legendary bundle and i'm pretty sure they will still do KDF ships for zen and such.
    Also pretty sure lockbox chances are not that low.

just that, KDF ships would be had only thru boxes so keys can continuously be bought, else there would be no profit. from the store it's a one time buy, and therefore reduced profit

Actually, non-legendary T5 (and a T6 KBoP) versions all of those ships except for the D7 variants are all either c-store or ship-and-shuttle-vendor ships, and if I recall correctly all the legendary ships so far have been limited time, excruciatingly expensive, purchases instead of drop boxed ships. I doubt Klingon ones would be lockbox or whatever since the others weren't.
This discussion has been closed.