test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dominion Standing Posture?

snowpiercer#1188 snowpiercer Member Posts: 79 Arc User
When my Dominion stands idle, he doesn't go into the posture I have selected in character settings. I have the "Stern" posture selected but he stands bent over with his head bobbing back and forth like he's in a daze. Am I missing something?

Comments

• snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    When my Dominion stands idle, he doesn't go into the posture I have selected in character settings. I have the "Stern" posture selected but he stands bent over with his head bobbing back and forth like he's in a daze. Am I missing something?

That's because he needs more Ketracel-white, when you get more of that he'll return to the stance you've selected.
  • snowpiercer#1188 snowpiercer Member Posts: 79 Arc User

That's because he needs more Ketracel-white, when you get more of that he'll return to the stance you've selected.

Do you mean he has to consume it? Because he has it equipped.
  • oliverrogerr#5018 oliverrogerr Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    If you finish their arc, ketracel will no longer be needed, it is still useful, but not necessary ...
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    you have to put the ketracel white on your toolbar like your weapons from the tool list and press it when he is bent over.
    Finishing the arc as stated above makes ketracel no longer required.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    you have to put the ketracel white on your toolbar like your weapons from the tool list and press it when he is bent over.

I refuse to finish the story arc for that reason. I like the dopey junkie looking for a fix look. :D
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,447 Community Moderator
    Take your drugs man! :p

You'd be surprised how many Jem'Hadar I see every day doing that.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,324 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Take your drugs man! :p

You'd be surprised how many Jem'Hadar I see every day doing that.

Taking drugs or walking around in a daze your wording could mean either.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,447 Community Moderator
    Every time I see a Jem'Hadar going through withdrawl... I wanna tell him to take is drugs.
    Honestly don't know why people let that go so often. Especially since I believe you get a debuff because of it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,818 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Every time I see a Jem'Hadar going through withdrawl... I wanna tell him to take is drugs.
    Honestly don't know why people let that go so often. Especially since I believe you get a debuff because of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TyERupz_tk
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »

I refuse to finish the story arc for that reason. I like the dopey junkie looking for a fix look. :D

Well its your Jem'hadar so if you wanna let him need drugs then have at it LOL!

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,764 Arc User
    A lot of people just use the Jem'Hadar to break the toadlock that is on most of the Dominion ships, and also (if they are Gamma recruits) to do the doff/admiralty/R&D stuff so their other characters can get the benefits and don't use the J'H for ground missions at all. The withdrawal does not seem to impact the ships noticeably if at all so the people doing that just don't bother with the ketracel because it really isn't a character, just a tool.