Install Arc
Options

TEMPORAL AMBASSADOR MISSION

2»

Comments

• Options
    garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    An obscure tweet from weeks ago...

A call for shared experience with no logistical instructions...

If they are really intent on collecting data, they should provide a place ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS for us to deposit said data.
  • Options
    millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    I uploaded the video to YouTube, and you can find the Tweet on the PlayStation version of this thread in that board/sub-forum. I don't use Twitter, but I think people who do can upload videos to it.
  • Options
    gremlin123175#8389 gremlin123175 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    IT'S FIXED!! Just finished this mission on xbox 1
    Thank you devs
    Post edited by gremlin123175#8389 on
  • Options
    pthe5#2621 pthe5 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    For me it's still broken. I can board the enterpsie c now and start the fight but the last tholian dreadnought is indestructible. It goes down to 0% and won't pop...

Edit : after a fully restart of the mission the time ship correctly destroyed the dreadnought and the mission is working as intended.

N1
  • Options
    captaintaylor#6597 captaintaylor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ill try mine later and keep you adviced
  • Options
    millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    It's fixed on PlayStation as well. Months of being broken, fixed two weeks after I post a video for the Developers to see what's going on. You're welcome.
  • Options
    captaintaylor#6597 captaintaylor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So ive played the mission it wont complete tho
  • Options
    dudimus#1694 dudimus Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Xbox series x. Fixed for 2 toons. One toon doesn't get the map load error anymore, but now when the Pastak comes in, it doesn't destroy the tarantula, so we're just stuck shooting at an indestructible Tarantula. I've got to remember this when I have to do phaser damage for endeavors.

Could be because this toon is a Klingon that it's not supposed to be doing this mission?
  • Options
    pthe5#2621 pthe5 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    > @dudimus#1694 said:
    > Xbox series x. Fixed for 2 toons. One toon doesn't get the map load error anymore, but now when the Pastak comes in, it doesn't destroy the tarantula, so we're just stuck shooting at an indestructible Tarantula. I've got to remember this when I have to do phaser damage for endeavors.
    >
    > Could be because this toon is a Klingon that it's not supposed to be doing this mission?

Had the same issue with my main. A complete cancel and restart of the mission fixed it for me. After the restart the mission worked as intended and the pastak killed the tarantula at arrival.
  • Options
    dudimus#1694 dudimus Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    pthe5#2621 wrote: »
    > @dudimus#1694 said:
    > Xbox series x. Fixed for 2 toons. One toon doesn't get the map load error anymore, but now when the Pastak comes in, it doesn't destroy the tarantula, so we're just stuck shooting at an indestructible Tarantula. I've got to remember this when I have to do phaser damage for endeavors.
    >
    > Could be because this toon is a Klingon that it's not supposed to be doing this mission?

Had the same issue with my main. A complete cancel and restart of the mission fixed it for me. After the restart the mission worked as intended and the pastak killed the tarantula at arrival.

Finally worked on the 4th time through.