test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are there any Fed ships that CAN'T be obtained anymore?

2»

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,007 Community Moderator
    I think the main difference between the normal and Mirror Guardian was Spec Seating, with the Mirror being Command rather than Intel.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • davedriscoll90davedriscoll90 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Well since I posted here I did find another inquiry posted on exchange so I grabbed that.

Really, besides all those legendary variants and the Oberth light science vessel, the rare fed ships I'm still looking for are basically just:

-Freedom Exploration Frigate
    -Nimrod Section 31 Dreadnought Thingy
    -Section 31 Destroyer
    -Universe Class
    -Just a few T6 versions of things that have special variants/costumes like NX Refit
    -Fleet Exclusive Variants

Luckily most of those are still available or hopefully will be again.
  • davedriscoll90davedriscoll90 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    Sorry double post
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    One of my favorite ships both from the way it looks and performance is at the moment pretty much impossible to get unless your very lucky and find someone selling a one of the few if any remaining codes. Enterprise E, variant Vizier Command Assault Cruiser with the Launch Metreon Gas Warhead.

It's actually available in Mudd's Market ever since that was added, just really expensive for a single ship.
    Thought it was removed as I no longer see it in Mudds market. But then again I own it, so perhaps it doesn't show anymore? Is it still the crasy price of 17k ZEN?

It is still there, sells for 140 dollars US - or 1,400 zen - You do not se it because yours should be in the promotion tab

MUDD store ship tab list it - only folks who got it via WizKids promo cannot see it, maybe it is a bug

StarTrekIronMan.jpg
This discussion has been closed.