test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

T6 coupon event

runebear37runebear37 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Have they announced when the next event for the coupon for the free T6 ship?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    no, and it may be a bit after the summer event ends. probably before winter event at least.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    Just guessing from the timing of events so far, it is most likely either late October or sometime in November, but with COVID interfering with schedules that is an even shakier guess than it would have been otherwise.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2020
    @runebear37

Realize it's likely coming a lot sooner than most above realized! As I say that, even though we have an Event Week starting in Sept to give an Ultimate Upgrade Token...

...realize in Campaign II recently, they announced To Hell with Honor is actually ... coming soon!

So pay close attention, it likely be sometime in September for sure, hopefully we'll learn more in the coming days on the ARC Website, or their Twitter blog or Kael's.

Star Trek Online Official Twitter
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    westmetals wrote: »
    It's said "coming soon" for over a month now though.

To be fair, we are in the middle of the Summer Event...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    And if Kael is the one to post it, it'll probably say it's June of 2014... So be patient...

:wink:
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Cut Kael some slack. He's having to work from home, which means he also has to deal with Feline Overlords as well.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Cut Kael some slack. He's having to work from home, which means he also has to deal with Feline Overlords as well.

Normally...I would. But seriously, the level of miscommunication with the absolute conviction that posting actual information about the game on their OWN PLATFORM is somehow a mortal sin has made me less and less forgiving.

I share your distaste for the recent trend of communicating via social media rather than the site and/or forums.

This discussion has been closed.