test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Temporal Ambassador mission offline?

2»

Comments

• darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User

It was accessible because I have another character that completed it earlier this year... and between the lag that's getting worse, the glitches that are becoming frequent, getting server kicked often and then having to put up with this server maintenance that does jack, my patience has run out!

When you completed it earlier this year it was from within the Incoming hails area of the mission tab. But the mission has been moved from there back into a story arc, so I guess they forgot to change the command line somewhere telling where to call the map from and linking it to the new story arc. I really hope they do fix it soon. Hopefully with the new Chapter coming out next week this will be fixed at the same time, but then as usually happens there will most likely be a considerable number of bugs that pop up.

It is a shame they don't seem to be able to run a test server for players to use like they have for PC and find these bugs before they carryout the release, however the number of bugs that still occur on PC seems to indicate that even having a tester server probably won't help much, still it would be nice.