test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Purchase Items and Help Charities!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
We've teamed up with Groupees to offer two bundles, and all of the proceeds go to Pop Culture Hero Coalition and United Way Bay Area!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11430823-purchase-items-and-help-charities!

Comments

• Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Sounds good, how do I link my Xbox account with Arc? Is it already linked by having the Arc app or whatever it is, or is there a way of finding out if it is already linked?

If I have the game on PC and Xbox, can I be able to get the items with both accounts? Or do I have to get two different versions of this for both platforms?
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    Groupees... Why with these people again!? It takes them forever to get their stuff sorted out. The last time I bought in to one of these things, I had to wait a week for my item keys. It would be really nice if Perfect World could actually find a reliable and punctual partner for these things.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Groupees... Why with these people again!? It takes them forever to get their stuff sorted out. The last time I bought in to one of these things, I had to wait a week for my item keys. It would be really nice if Perfect World could actually find a reliable and punctual partner for these things.

I got it in a few minutes.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    Seems like a good deal. $10 for a T6 ship, a fleet module and some small extra's.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    markcarnachanmarkcarnachan Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Redeem the codes on the arc app on the Xbox.
    If you're using a mobile to view the code, turn it landscape, it's not a 6 digit code like I initially thought lol.
    Then you'll find whatever tiers you purchased available in the Zen store in the promotions tab.
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    So, is it possible to purchase this $10 thing 3 times? I have Star Trek Online (PC), Neverwinter (PC), and a Neverwinter (PS4) I would like to get this for...

How do I redeem a code on the PS4?

How long is this on for? There are no dates given. Just says "limited time."

Thank you for responses to the questions!

CM

EDIT: Nevermind... I clicked on the link and read about it on Groupees website... answered all my questions...

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    kyle223catkyle223cat Member Posts: 584 Arc User
    Fair warning, the fleet ship module from the pack doesn't work. I tried buying a fleet ship with it and the the game doesn't recognize the fleet ship module. It says I have no fleet ship modules when I have the one from the pack sitting in my inventory.
    da84303d8bc4080b9860968f634f98682215bbe5.gifv
  • Options
    latinoheat3454latinoheat3454 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I just purchased the Tier 2 bundle for PC and the free Fleet Ship module doesn't work. It still says that I have 0 modules when trying to buy any fleet ships.
  • Options
    murgy01murgy01 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, I accidently purchased codes for the wrong platform, and only realised after i had revealed them, so no refunds or anything. so I have the codes for 1 PS4 unlock for whoever gets them first. Good luck and enjoy:

4E4JMNREGV424FJX9X2QFM94

4EHX46HPTXEA4FMNVJQ9P4NM
  • Options
    ratamacuratamacu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My code works for the Tribble and the pet, but gives me an error for claiming the ships.
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    murgy01 wrote: »
    Hi, I accidently purchased codes for the wrong platform, and only realised after i had revealed them, so no refunds or anything. so I have the codes for 1 PS4 unlock for whoever gets them first. Good luck and enjoy:

4E4JMNREGV424FJX9X2QFM94

4EHX46HPTXEA4FMNVJQ9P4NM

That was nice of you to do & turning lemons into lemonade whole phrase.

Nice of Cryptic, PWE, & Groupees again too, just wish it wasn't the Somerville & Balth ships again.
  • Options
    duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Sadly, already bought those ships at full price. :( I guess they weren't hot sellers since they are already in a charity bundle? Just released last Sept! I thought the KDF space train was pretty good. So have my $2 for fuzzy critters. ;)
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    waiting for my stuff to appear in promo tabs....taking awhile
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    waiting for my stuff to appear in promo tabs....taking awhile

Once you enter the code and it shows as accepted, they should appear the next time you log in.
  • Options
    mthomas1996#1879 mthomas1996 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Bought PS4 HOURS ago.. still waiting for my code.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,471 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Bought PS4 HOURS ago.. still waiting for my code.

Have you logged out and then logged back in?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    mthomas1996#1879 mthomas1996 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @sthe91 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Have you logged out and then logged back in?

Yes.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I had it after five minutes, as my CC was cleared, already had those ships in my Veteran account, so i put them on my F2P one... the Astro Train is good, as the Somerville, so is a nice bundle..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    axl187axl187 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I found the codes on the Groupee site but it does appear that you have to have or reinstall the Arc launcher-enter codes- then exit and/or proceed to log in as usual.
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I have the codes but can not find the web page to redeem them. I don't use arc and for some reason can't install it either. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    The page redirects me to this one:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    tprxxtprxx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Bought it for my PC account. But even though I use Steam, I had to download the Arc app to install the codes. And then remove the Arc app. Btw, on the Star Trek page (https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online), when you choose Code Redemption, you're send to a page with instructions on how to redeem your code, which essentially send you back to the Star Trek page. Would save people a ton of time if you just told them to get the Arc thingy. (and then get rid of it).
    gaevsman wrote: »
    The page redirects me to this one:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

Wow, which I had seen your post before wasting so much of my time!
    +1 :)
  • Options
    kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    There is no option for the $10 PC option, does that mean it is already sold out?
  • Options
    sanunessanunes Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    kaosbain wrote: »
    There is no option for the $10 PC option, does that mean it is already sold out?

Correct. They don't put enough codes for the PC players and sell out within a couple of hours. Has happened multiple times with different events on the PC like this. Not sure why its a good cause, but they just reduce the good they can do.
  • Options
    jivedutchjivedutch Member Posts: 357 Arc User
    Bought the pc packs ... had an account on the site .. with bought with Paypal , got my codes in minutes ...

The only downside to this i think, is the low number of packs to "gift" out in this way ,...
    When i discovered it this morning, only 200 were left and have already been sold out ....
  • Options
    cklibcklib Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    All STO $10 codes for PC already gone in less than a day while the ones for PS2 and XBOX are collecting dust.

Great planning, Cryptic.
  • Options
    kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    that is unfortunate, they didn't even last 24 hours.
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Does the tribble give you any buffs besides making you want to vomit? Too bad all the ships sold out in first day.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options
    macabrimacabri Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    We've teamed up with Groupees to offer two bundles, and all of the proceeds go to Pop Culture Hero Coalition and United Way Bay Area!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11430823-purchase-items-and-help-charities!

Yeah great job artificially limiting an item for a good cause and by the time europeans get off work they are sold out, GG noobs. That is such a TRIBBLE move considering they are digital items and the cause is not for profit
  • Options
    sanunessanunes Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    macabri wrote: »

Yeah great job artificially limiting an item for a good cause and by the time europeans get off work they are sold out, GG noobs. That is such a TRIBBLE move considering they are digital items and the cause is not for profit

What annoys me is this isn't account locked, so I have seen grey market auctions selling prior event codes from Groupees. I mistook one of the prior campaigns as this one.