test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal ships finally off the "New Items" tab. Use those T6 Tokens!

miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User
Can finally use one of my two T6 tokens, I can finally have my R.R.W. Rommy Mommy Kholhr ship for my fed.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,514 Arc User
    The Kholr is a great ship - https://sto.gamepedia.com/Kholhr_Temporal_Warbird

It looks like a classic Romulan Warbird with no 45th century taffy-pulled weirdness, alien influences, or Discovery Klingon q-ugh aesthetics.

It's nimble, reasonably tanky (especially with Quantum Absorption), has 5:3 weapons, Lt. Commander Science, and a decent trait if you are using the canon energy type for your faction.
  • Options
    warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    miirik wrote: »
    Can finally use one of my two T6 tokens, I can finally have my R.R.W. Rommy Mommy Kholhr ship for my fed.

where are they, cuz I see not other tabs in c store OR shipyard vendor, nor do I see any temporal ships
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • Options
    miirikmiirik Member Posts: 483 Arc User
    miirik wrote: »

where are they, cuz I see not other tabs in c store OR shipyard vendor, nor do I see any temporal ships

It was part of the 4-faction temporal warship bundle back from friggin JULY, it took 7 months to get out of the "new items" tab.
    There is the Federation Edison Temporal Warship
    There is the KDF Chargh Temporal Warship
    There is the Romulan Kholhr Temporal Warbird
    And there is the Jem'Hadar Temporal Vanguard Warship

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11206743-the-temporal-warship-bundle! talking about these ships. I just picked up the rom ship. Remember that feds can use jemmy and rom ships now too, same with klingons.

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    hey, it only took them over a year!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    I had such a blast with the Kholhr running elite patrols with an offense-oriented build plus support exotic/temporal dmg plus that console it comes with that I had to get the Jem'Hadar variant too since it looks amazing too and the vanguard fleet is surprisingly effective, drawing aggro to keep you alive, healing, damaging, and shield draining all on low cool-down and they actually keep up with you.

Really recommend these ships, though I'd say they are for high-end characters to really make use of them as they're intended.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,197 Arc User
    I only got the Jem version.
  • Options
    warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    then I didn't miss anything, none being a temp D7
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Wow, they took them a lot to get them out of the "new"... i got the pack on release day, and it was worth it!, any of those ships are a blast to fly!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,511 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I picked up the Dominion paperclip for my faux-Vortas yesterday when it came off "new", (it is a really nice ship), and I am planning to get the Kholhr today for my other account (though I may wait a few more days and see if I can get one with cash during the sale first and keep the coupon for something not on sale later).
This discussion has been closed.