test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pain points, what would you like to see gone?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    I'd like to see an "auto slotting" feature for fleet projects. This would allow me to select "coordinate colonization efforts" and allow it to automatically slot when it's completed so people without fleet rights won't need to wait hours for someone with the rights to slot projects to log in. Not totally necessary but it would be nice.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    I'd like to see an "auto slotting" feature for fleet projects. This would allow me to select "coordinate colonization efforts" and allow it to automatically slot when it's completed so people without fleet rights won't need to wait hours for someone with the rights to slot projects to log in. Not totally necessary but it would be nice.

As Nr. 2 told Dr Evil: "This, too, already has happened." :)

You can already slot the next Fleet Project. I do it often.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »

I mean continuously slot the same project over and over so that if a fleet leader happens to be gone for a couple of days, the project will infinitely reslot itself. Not just one extra buffer.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    meimeitoo wrote: »

I mean continuously slot the same project over and over so that if a fleet leader happens to be gone for a couple of days, the project will infinitely reslot itself. Not just one extra buffer.

I see. Yes, that would be useful. "Coordinate Colonization Efforts" is pretty much only one worth slotting anyway. 'Infinitely reslot itself,' until canceled, of course. :)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    I'd like to see the "Donate Excess Fleet Mark's" project buffed to give the normal payout for fleet credits instead of the 50% cut it gives now. It's a completely pointless project due to the cut Cryptic placed on it.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    > @westmetals said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Not pointless, if you regard it (as I do) as the dumping ground for civvie doffs when you're buying up those boxes of randomized common-quality doffs (from fleet store) or trying to dispose of prisoners and civilians from Admiralty.

Wrong Project. Deposit Excess Fleet Mark's is a project that only allows you to donate fleet Mark's up to 2,000. And it pays out half the normal amount of fleet credits you normally get.

You're thinking of one of the two other projects that can be slotted like Support Colonial Efforts or Host a Multi Cultural symposium.

Those are both pretty decent projects.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    I'd like to see the "Donate Excess Fleet Mark's" project buffed to give the normal payout for fleet credits instead of the 50% cut it gives now. It's a completely pointless project due to the cut Cryptic placed on it.

I too woukd like to see the "Donate Excess Fleet Mark's" project buffed to give the normal payout for fleet credits instead of the 50% cut it gives now. It's a completely pointless project due to the cut Cryptic placed on it.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I would like a pet tab so I can have more room in my inventory and bank. I have so many pets.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I would just be happy if they would make my Bridge Officers stop putting their weapons away every time they use a device like a shield charge or a hypo.

This is one of those little things that just irritates me to no end.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I would just be happy if they would make my Bridge Officers stop putting their weapons away every time they use a device like a shield charge or a hypo.

This is one of those little things that just irritates me to no end.

indeed, it is really annoying, and if the boffs were able to use efficiently their weapons, that would be cool. After they have used their skills and the secondary fire of their weapons, they just stand waiting the end of the cooldowns.
This discussion has been closed.