test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug with Mission: Temporal Reckoning - The Die is Cast

bladewolf5bladewolf5 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
I think there is a bug with this mission where you have to defeat the I.S.S. Enterprise at the end, the I.S.S Enterprise just keep flying in big circle, there is no way to stop it, none of my ships are fast enough to catch up, even i manage to catch up, my ship can't deal enough damage before it fly away again.

Anyone facing this problem?

Comments

• tygressstygresss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    yes
  • tygressstygresss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    For all this new content and after 10 years still same buggy game how sad :(
  • zamweasel#2732 zamweasel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's been like this for months now. I would have thought they'd have fixed it by now.
  • ninja#9642 ninja Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Everyone don't make any in-game purchases till they fix the bug. Motivate them with money, that's all they care about!!!!!!!!
  • asha#5521 asha Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    bladewolf5 wrote: »
    I think there is a bug with this mission where you have to defeat the I.S.S. Enterprise at the end, the I.S.S Enterprise just keep flying in big circle, there is no way to stop it, none of my ships are fast enough to catch up, even i manage to catch up, my ship can't deal enough damage before it fly away again.

Anyone facing this problem?
    Every single player in game ye. This has been an ongoing issue for far too long. I have submitted tickets to GM's only to be told it will be fixed and yet has not been.

We need to elevate this to their bosses' attentions or something as I don't think they have the power to change it but only to pass it on?

Also, if we don't get adamantly , protestingly but polite and yet VERY doggedly determined to get this remedied? I have a theory it never will be...
    I theorize that it is some kind of Evil nerd, metaphysical revenge joke where it was done on purpose and NOT fixing it is indeed, Passive aggresiion and micro aggressively resisting us.

WTH is it not fixed after OVER a year i first experienced it and so many many many (did i say many?) players have submitted tickets. WHERE are the tickets? WHAT is happening to them? ARE they being passed forward?
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    someone suggested using a construction anchor to help hold her down but at 10 mil each on the exchange when you have multiple characters to put them on becomes very costly and not feasible so I refuse to do that as a solution. I would rather wait it out and just not run the mission till it is fixed.
  • asha#5521 asha Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    We got it fixxed. I just did the mission after letting the devs know, in detail, what was happening.
    edited April 2020
    Um i just did the mission it is NOT fixed, REPEAT IT IS NOT FIXED! DISAPPOINTING!
    The worst part about this is this bug is also in Time In A Bottle.
    The only difference is the two enemies you have to kill are not traveling at max full impulse. they can be caught and killed.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Try using a very powerful Gravity Well to hold it in place.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    I wasted an hour one day trying to make that damn ship stop long enough to defeat. I CANT! -
    FYI I am the ultimate stubborn ****** when it comes to making missions work LOL.
    edited April 2020
    I ran the Mission tonight on my Character with the Mega Gravity Well. The Grav Wells ate up every other TLF Ship. For the ISS Enterprise, it would ignore it when I could throw one. Most of the time the Ship was not targetable. Every few minutes it would come into range of my NPC Ships, they could fire on it and I could throw the Grav Well. It ignored getting sucked in.

The NPC Ships would get it down to 98%,then the Enterprise would fly around, heal to 100%, come back into range to start the cycle over again. Though the Enterprise is outlined in the Red of Opponent, the game is treating it as non-targetable.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    Yes this definitely a confirmed BUG. I'm pretty sure they are aware of it as it started I believe sometime Mid to Late November 2019.

@ambassadorkael#6946
    0zxlclk.png
    Maybe they want to pull the Temporally Shielded Datacore out of a Mission that you can never complete and add it to Mudd's Market. 8,000 Zen with an Ultimate Tech Upgrade. :)
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    If thats the case then i will never have another Datacore ever again. Things that began FREE should remain FREE!
    Theres already items in Muldds Market i wont buy for that very reason.
    I was being sarcastic.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    Alright, so when I ran this yesterday, I eventually warped out because the ISS Enterprise was untargetable by me. Tonight I picked up where I left off in 'The Die is Cast'. I had to re-eliminate three groups of TLF Ships but the ISS Enterprise was targetable by me. The Gravity Well caused damage but it was not sucked in to the extent that normal NPC Ships are.

Got it worn down and Leeta bailed. I completed the Mission and got the Datacore.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns