test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A change I'd love to see with the borg rewamp

123457»

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Just did the event ISN. Sigh. It's just the same really, but now with big red markers on the nanite transformer regenerators. "Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose."
    The optional has a meter now. Presumably it fills up so it takes a while to fail if the nanites get to the transfo. Can't verify that since it didn't come up during my run. This may be relevant for the Elite, if it has a real fail condtion for it.
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Just did the event ISN. Sigh. It's just the same really, but now with big red markers on the nanite transformer regenerators. "Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose."

indeed, and and the borg always die very quickly. " cela s'appelle l'évolution statique" :p
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    The objectives are much more clear.
    Its not a radical change, but an interesting one.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.