test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Battle of Procyon V afk penalty

using hidden payload and closing rifts, completed bop5 and received afk penalty and no rewards. Not sure if you would call this a bug but it's worth mentioning if it hasn't been brought up already
qaAuoh7.gif

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    using hidden payload and closing rifts, completed bop5 and received afk penalty and no rewards. Not sure if you would call this a bug but it's worth mentioning if it hasn't been brought up already
    You are required to shoot something in every TFO or it declares you AFK, only closing rifts is not enough.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    because dog forbid you actually be REWARDED for coming up with creative solutions to completing mission objectives in modern games

...okay, parking and pressing 'F' while under perma-cloak isn't that creative, but that's beside the point​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Frankly I'm amazed that you managed this without the AI cheating and firing at you anyway.
    Q9BWcdD.png