test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance 9/24

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having maintenance on all platforms tomorrow, 9/24. Maintenance on PC will be at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. What time is this for me?
Maintenance on Console will be at 5AM Pacific for 5 hours. You can find our PC patch notes here.What time is this for me?

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Sounds like some good fixes. Glad to see Aron Eisenberg will be on the memorial plaque.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Thanks for the fixes! As for the Memorial Plaque could you add Roger C. Carmel? He played the original Harry Mudd.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    andrewsbane#8127 andrewsbane Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    It's now 16:40 GMT am I right in assuming the update should be finished
  • Options
    captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Thanks for the fixes! As for the Memorial Plaque could you add Roger C. Carmel? He played the original Harvey Mudd.

It was "Harry" or Harcourt Fenton Mudd to you! Not Harvey the giant, invisible rabbit.

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    You set the wrong timezone in your link.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    Thanks for the fixes! As for the Memorial Plaque could you add Roger C. Carmel? He played the original Harvey Mudd.

It was "Harry" or Harcourt Fenton Mudd to you! Not Harvey the giant, invisible rabbit.

No need to insult me. Also, never heard of that Harvey. Not my time period.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Jimmy Stewart starred. Movie was 'Harvey'. Notice Commodore Stocker in the Trailer.

https://youtu.be/VvfXvW2wsuQ
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    Resolved an issue that was allowing TOS-era and DSC-era Federation Captains to access Warbird starships of inappropriate era availability before they had traveled to the correct timeline during their starting experiences.

that was fun ^^
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    Somehow, I'm just now hearing about Aron's passing, by this thread. I'm sad. He seemed like a loving guy.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options

No need to insult me. Also, never heard of that Harvey. Not my time period.

didn't see an insult there, just a friendly pointer to the facts. and I don't know either Harvey, too...
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    See above.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.