test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Frozen" stuck and can't progress

Comments

• anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    It's broken since the latest Disco story line overlaps the system where Frozen starts.

No. None of the Discovery stuff starts in Dera system. It would have been a good reason for it to break right then, but it's something else.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • darkthorne70darkthorne70 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I am having the same issue on this mission.
    nothing diffrent than what everyone else has said
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    renata666 wrote: »
    STILL broken and not even a mention in the update notes. NOTHING in known problems. Are they even looking at this thread???

Yes, they are looking at this thread even if they are not responding to it.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Well, some acknowledgement would be nice now and then. That's all.
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Yes, they are looking at this thread even if they are not responding to it.

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I guess a suggestion for Cryptic would be that whenever a dev reads the thread, that the thread is marked A Dev Has Read This or something to that effect. Something similar to what the devs of the HTML5 game Star Trek Alien Domain: Incursion do with bug reports. I am always glad when a bug gets fixed.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    It seems like they need to fix a lot of bugs in the episode Frozen. Big fail by QA and why was this not tested on Tribble before going out?

It looks like this is the unintended consequence of something else that was done. It started being reported when Awakening went live, but there's no mention of anything related to this mission in the patch notes for Awakening. This kind of thing happens sometimes.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    As am I. But I also like to see when a problem has at least been or is being looked at. If it had shown up on the list of "Known Issues." That would have been nice. I hope they follow your suggestion.
    I guess a suggestion for Cryptic would be that whenever a dev reads the thread, that the thread is marked A Dev Has Read This or something to that effect. I am always glad when a bug gets fixed.

• xelluse666xelluse666 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same here... :'(
    Same here, hope they will fix it soon...
    spielman1 wrote: »
    Same issue but like everything else in the game no fix will happen still have bugs and errors in the game I have reported 2 years ago in the game missions and ships that are not being addressed

Hope not
  • kimshymithrakimshymithra Member Posts: 1 New User
    adding my 2cent i guess, just got to this mission and experienced this bug as well, hope they fix it
  • cleomavendorfcleomavendorf Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    same bug, submitted bug report for all the good it ever does
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    This bug is for a mission that everyone does, as it's right there in the journal for everyone. It will get fixed, and probably soon. Bugs that don't get fixed are text errors, texture glitches, or abilities that only a few people have.
  • I replay 10 times the mission hoping that it will trigger the cutscene...and nothing. I try everything, but that reman scout ship never reaper when i take down the Mogai warbird... i will just skip the mission for the moment. But that mission alone with that bug annoys me
  • admrlhuskyadmrlhusky Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have the same problem on my romulan republic toon i have done everything everyone has posted and i have nothing in regards to map changes. This is starting to drive me crazier than a targ on caffine
    edited September 2019
    (Private correspondence removed. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    anodynes wrote: »
    This bug is for a mission that everyone does, as it's right there in the journal for everyone. It will get fixed, and probably soon. Bugs that don't get fixed are text errors, texture glitches, or abilities that only a few people have.

agree.
  • edoachedoach Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    First time in a TOS character, scout warps off after making the whole counter-clockwise horseshoe around the asteroids. No prompt for me to warp off, nothing left to kill or scan, just a dead-end in the plot flags.

I've played this on three other Fed and one Rom toon before, without issues. It had been a while since I had played it, so it's either the TOS character (unlikely) or something about an update killed the mission progression flags (extremely likely).
    admrlhusky wrote: »
    I have the same problem on my romulan republic toon i have done everything everyone has posted and i have nothing in regards to map changes. This is starting to drive me crazier than a targ on caffine

Don't worry, no one else has been able to finish the mission either.
  • corebelotecorebelote Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Checked back to see if the mission has been fixed since the latest patch, but no such luck. Nothing in the patch notes as well. Looks like the only way to get past the issue and progress forward with new characters is to use the Skip option.
  • miguelassis1miguelassis1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i spend 8h trying all and is the same you destroy the ship and than you can see the scout and after a moment he warp but we cant interact or follow please take care of this issu. sorry for the bad eng
  • eilonwy#1511 eilonwy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Still broken, and customer support directed me to this forum with the "suggestion" that I " leave a comment". This is b***s***.
  • carlosbezerracarlosbezerra Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I have the same problem and I have a Twitch streaming to prove. After destruction of mogai ship, it's supposed to come out a cut-scene, what not happen.
  • ironmike4ironmike4 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    STILL Broken FORZEN mission !!!!!!!!!
  • viciousslugviciousslug Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Would appear to still be a problem...
    Welcome to the club. We're thinking of getting T-shirts and Raktejino mugs. :smiley:
  • talonar1#9641 talonar1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Just tried this mission again a few minutes ago. Still broken