test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arc has encountered an error while updating. Please try again later

So I'm trying to patch today and can't get past 4% when it crashes and I get the above message. I've tried everything suggested here and on Reddit for the last 2hrs. I finally uninstalled everything, cleaned out cashe, cookies, etc. Figured I'd reinstall and start fresh. Reinstalled Arc, and now when I try to start the launcher, it starts to update gets about 3/4 the way done then crashes again with the same message. Tried running the Arc repair from the folder and it crashes too with the same message. I have 114G of free space, so that shouldn't be an issue. Any suggestions?

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    Have you tried starting the launcher from the directory that Star Trek Online is in without using Arc? Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • castle#0912 castle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    There is a patching issue, patching will complete, but the game will not load and I try reloading the game again and then it tries patching again. Tried several times and still it doesn't load.
    edited September 2019
    Have you turned off On-Demand Patching as well as checked Force Verify and tried that to see if it works? Thanks. :)
    edited September 2019
    Well, I just did what I suggested and no dice. Cannot get into STO since 10 PM EST as well now around 11 PM EST. Please extend the Mycelial Event. The error message I am getting is Unable to connect to account server (3).

Edit: Just got in. Phew! Not going to be able to play the new stuff though. Going straight to bed after looking through my characters.
    Post edited by sthe91 on