test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] 20% Ship Sale!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager

Comments

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Jesus.. are you guys trying to drive the Dilithim exchange as high as possible?

This is getting annoying, you just made a ton of money off the Discoprise, stop the Zen sales and give us a Phoenix Box event to regulate the in game economy.

Sale after sale after sale.. this is getting ridiculous.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    fake sale, at that - not 30%, ignored in contempt​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    mazujiemazujie Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    To much sales!!, people could be geting affraid to buy something because there might be a sale coming, think this will back-fire on you guys.
    And it hurts, i bought some bankslots and in a few days a discount pops up, dammit!, it was not so much ZEN, but think of all who bought a ship, or a bundle how would they feel?
    Enough is Enough.