test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Bonus Marks Weekend!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Captains on PC can earn bonus marks this weekend just by playing content throughout the game!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11206753

Comments

• phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    Bonus marks weekends are great, though without an FTFO or other source of all-marks-types event this particular one is severely hampered :(
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Ok, great.. but Phoenix Box and/or Upgrade Weekend would be really appreciated right about now. :wink:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • alyxvixen#3895 alyxvixen Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    *agrees with phoenixc*
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    Yeah, I need a Phoenix box event. I've got two characters in their level 40s, waiting for Phoenix upgrades. I refuse to waste dilithium on superior upgrades.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    I prefer the bonus marks weekend right now over upgrade or phoenix. I already have plenty of good gear and phoenix upgrades but I have a few characters left that need discovery marks to grind out T6 Discovery Rep.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    I'll also take that phoenix, please.

In the meantime, I'll have to look for some places to get some marks. Have a couple newer toons what could use some.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    After spending a hellish 25 minutes in Gravity Kills ADV via an RTF, there were two mark choices offered at the end.

I picked fleet marks and got 30. Bonus Marks weekend, and I got 30 marks for 25 minutes of effort.

30 marks.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Did the Universal Endeavor 'Hive Onslaught' Normal last night. Got 167 Omega Marks with the Daily. Without the Daily it would have been 112. About six minutes or so.

Some TFOs are not time efficient at all.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns