test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Traits getting unsloted everyday

pauzotoh65pauzotoh65 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
I know this has been an issue, on and off for years, but it never happened to me until recently. For the last 3 or 4 weeks I have had to reslot traits on my characters everyday, when I first log onto them. I have twelve toons and this happens to at least 3 of them everyday. It is not always the same toons or the same traits. I have to reslot several traits for these toons everytime I log on and resave that loadout. Despite saving these loadouts the traits can become unsloted the very next day. I've been playing this game for almost nine years and this is the first time this has happened to me consistantly for weeks. Having to check every character's traits and reslot them everyday, gets old real fast.

Comments

• siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    Happens every time I have a boss fight... on any character. Mostly ground, sometimes space. A right pain when half my abilities don't work right.
  • pauzotoh65pauzotoh65 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I have the loadouts for all my builds saved. But when I reslot the missing traits I have to resave them, because it says 'unsaved changes' next to that loadout. Despite saving them, the traits can become unslotted by the next day.
  • siotaylorsiotaylor Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    I have, but obviously not for ground which is where I find it most notable.

For example I have a fairly new reman, who was doing the elachi arc. At the last mission aboard the elachi station, about half way through, suddenly "mind blast" is greyed out in the tray... In a break in fighting I check load out and have no traits...

This particular character makes it obvious as the trait is an attack and in the tray where it can be seen. Other times it's just when things seem weaker...

I'm used to ship load outs failing and checking them regularly too...