What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship Specialty Tray Weirdness

thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
Since last weeks patch I've got this?

http://fav.me/dd83j3v

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    Please elaborate on what the weirdness instead of just providing a link to a screenshot. More information would be preferred. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Please elaborate on what the weirdness instead of just providing a link to a screenshot. More information would be preferred. Thanks. :)

It's the second, smaller Molecular Deconstruction Beam icon in that tray that is different. It wasn't there before.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    I looked at the screenshot and that is definitely different, you don't really need a second, smaller Molecular Deconstruction Beam icon when you already have a large one. That is definitely a bug.
  • thlaylierahthlaylierah Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    edited May 2019

I circled it in RED?

Suggestions for repair?

Force verify didn't fix it.
    Post edited by thlaylierah on
    edited May 2019

I circled it in RED?

Suggestions for repair?

Force verify didn't fix it.

I noticed that you circled it in red, after I looked at the screenshot but also I would do better with a description of what the bug is and not just a visual acquired through looking at a link to a screenshot that I have to click on especially since the Arc application does not allow links to be loaded into it like a browser. Instead I have to use Chrome and click on the link otherwise it opens up Chrome when I click on the link in the Arc app. I have no suggestions for repair because it is a bug and turning off On Demand patching and doing a force verify will not resolve that issue. Though it would help them if you described what the problem is clearly instead of vaguely in the title of the thread. Thanks. :)
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    There's two buttons to trigger the deconstruction beam mechanic on Temporal ships. I've noticed this as well.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)