test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How many tokens do you have from the event so far?

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    1350 as of today​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    1400 as of today
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    1400 for me
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
      fun fact - if they only have one bonus weekend next time, i'll be stuck at 2950...
      Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
      ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
      There will be a third after that.
      'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
      Judge Dan Haywood
      'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
      l don't know.
      l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
      That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
      Lt. Philip J. Minns
    • Options
      dumas13dumas13 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
      1400 for me. I'll probably aim for all three featured TFO rewards, so I'm kinda curious if we'll keep earning tokens towards a future coupon.
    • Options
      It'll probably take you all three FTFOs to get to 3k. Or at least through two of them if you aim for every 20 hours + the bonus weekends.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • Options
      xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
      1450 for me
      temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
    • Options
      iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
      I'm at 1550 after my run-thru today. No buy out, I'm just getting up at the same time every morning and running the queue and of course taking advantage of the bonus weekends. If I got up a tad bit early tomorrow I could have 1600, but I haven't been sleeping well lately so I'm going to try and sleep in.
      Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
    • Options
      xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
      echatty wrote: »
      It'll probably take you all three FTFOs to get to 3k. Or at least through two of them if you aim for every 20 hours + the bonus weekends.

Basically you can earn 1050 on 21 days (not counting "beating the clock for the countdown"). Every bonus weekend is another 200 to 250 (needs to fit your schedule somewhat but doesn't necessarily need extraordinary devotion like setting your alarm clock). I'll ignore the 500 from a buyout.

So you'll get 3150 plus bonus, let's roll with 200 here. If two bonus weekends will be the standard, that's another 1200, so 4350. You won't be able to get the discount token after two TFOs this way (stuck at 2900) but would have made serious progress on a theoretical second token and could easily skip a TFO next time around, presuming the rules stay.

If you are "beating the countdowns": 21 days have 504 hours, in theory enough for 25 runs, but with actual playtime (roughly 5 hours for the TFOs) plus the possibility of the schedule hitting a downtime, I'd say 24 will probably be the max for even the most dedicated player. That's 1200, so you'd need two runs of bonus weekends - which may only give 200 because they may not fit into the schedule (really don't wanna calculate the times there). Enough for a token after the second TFO.

It would also be enough to run 21 days and get the 5 bonus runs on one of two bonus weekends - precisely 1500 thingamajigs, times two would just be the 1500 needed.
      My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
    • Options
      eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
      As of just completing Riposte. I'm at 2050
    • Options
      angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
      edited May 2019
      Someone should calculate at what point you don't need to bother any more, which is of course theoretical as we don't know how much bonus weekends we'll get. But this could save a lot of "I'm 50 short!" posts when all is over.

EDIT: Oh, I didn't see @xyquarze made something like this. So if we assume two bonus weekends and ignore buyouts, you could theoretically still hit the mark at the end of the three TFOs if you got as little as 150 this time.​​
      lFC4bt2.gif
      ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
      "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
      "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
      "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
    • Options
      sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
      1500 for me, but that was with the token pack and missing a few days.
      Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
      Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
      What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
      3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
      warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
      angrytarg wrote: »
      Someone should calculate at what point you don't need to bother any more, which is of course theoretical as we don't know how much bonus weekends we'll get. But this could save a lot of "I'm 50 short!" posts when all is over.
      Nothing will stop the "I'm 50 short" threads from appearing.
    • Options
      saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
      Just completed last Riposte run - finished at 1600 - but I did little planning on bonus weekends, so manager to get 250 bonus each time, and manager to get last run before the server will go down.
      If next TFO event will be the same (doubtfull - my familiy is planning a vacation, but maybe I will get enough internet access),
      then - just maybe - I should get the coupon at the end of 2nd event (and save more than enough TFO vouchers for gear reward on 3rd).
    • Options
      ronterprise#4195 ronterprise Member Posts: 28 Arc User
      anyone noticed they've disappeared from the event window??
    • Options
      legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
      hopefully just a Displar Error™ and they didn't actually remove everyone's tokens
      Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
      An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
      A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
      A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
      "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
      Passion and Serenity are one.
      I gain power by understanding both.
      In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
      I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
      The Force is united within me.
    • Options
      ronterprise#4195 ronterprise Member Posts: 28 Arc User
      yeah hopefully they'll be back at time of next event. I can't remember how may I had so I hope it's not a f-up
    • Options
      I should have 1450 on each acct I have as I was able to play before maint today
      Now a LTS and loving it.
    • Options
      adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
      The whole Event Reputation tab is unresponsive. Normally you're able to convert the tokens you got from the TFO into dil and marks, but that isn't possible either.
    • Options
      duasynduasyn Member Posts: 492 Arc User
      hopefully just a Displar Error™ and they didn't actually remove everyone's tokens

Especially since some people paid for extra tokens.
    • Options
      baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
      The tracker is only active while the TFO event is active. Progress is maintained. When the next qualifying TFO starts, the tracker will be back up.
      GrWzQke.png
      Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
      Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
      Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
      ----> Contact Customer Support <----
      Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
      Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
      Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
      Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    • Options
      How will we be sure that this tracker will reflect the points we already had. Wouldn't it be better to remain the tracker visible.
    • Options
      Despite what you may have heard, Cryptic isn't out to "get" you.
      GrWzQke.png
    • Options
      usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
      I got to 1650 and now the points have been deleted ?
      NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
    • Options
      GrWzQke.png
    • Options
      Kewls, but are we also able to turn in our excess of tokens for the special console into dilitium again, which was possible with the previous special TFO's ? 'Coz all is grayed out in the Event Reputation Tab.
    • Options
      ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
      It is the same story as with the new items from the Winter and Summer Festivals. As soon as the Event ends it reverts to the way the Store was before the Event. We had that happen with the Lobi Store twice as well.

They can't seem to uncouple UI changes/Event Store additions from the Event itself.
      'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
      Judge Dan Haywood
      'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
      l don't know.
      l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
      That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
      Lt. Philip J. Minns
    This discussion has been closed.