test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How many tokens do you have from the event so far?

13»

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I would have accumulated a jump start of tokens, but I do need various marks to keep up with filling up my T6 reps.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    GwaoHAD.png
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    1600 here. I didn't keep any tokens though, I was building a new Dil mule. I used the TFO to build it up to 625+ marks in all the reps.
  • mactruck369mactruck369 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    1450, but can''t track it anymore cause its not in the reputation area anymore.
  • searphsearph Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Can't see my points anymore think i was around 1400 to 1500. Hope that we can start collecting points again as the no event TFO listed to give more points
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Ended with 1850. I also have 41 TFO Tokens on one Character and 15 on another.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    This morning when I looked, it read that I had 1,650, but now my total is missing.

Was that supposed to happen? Because if it wasn't...
    tenor.gif?itemid=4138868

But, seriously, I sure hope that 1650 comes back up on day one of the next CPT event.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    The total disappeared when the TFO ended. They're working on bringing the widget back. You haven't lost your progress, just the ability to be able to see it for now.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    And has been stated, should be fixed before the next TFO.
    poddli wrote: »
    1600 here. I didn't keep any tokens though, I was building a new Dil mule. I used the TFO to build it up to 625+ marks in all the reps.

780 is the new 625 (although granted, no shiny honeypot of dil at the end of that rainbow). Except for Omega, where it is 1030.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,310 Community Moderator
    This is how I know that people don't actually read the forum/thread before they post. :smirk:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Nothing wrong with folk adding their voice that the "oversight" that caused the numbers to vanish was not a welcome one.

Who knows, things might eventually be absorbed and result in a bit more spit and polish.
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    xyquarze wrote: »
    And has been stated, should be fixed before the next TFO.
    poddli wrote: »

780 is the new 625 (although granted, no shiny honeypot of dil at the end of that rainbow). Except for Omega, where it is 1030.

All I was going for was the chunk of Dil (400k or thereabouts including the daily reward for all 12 reps) on that character. It'll never be played in anger again, just running Admiralty every day. :) Is it worth getting a mule to t6 rep?

Nothing wrong with folk adding their voice that the "oversight" that caused the numbers to vanish was not a welcome one.

Who knows, things might eventually be absorbed and result in a bit more spit and polish.

Oh, yeah. People can express dissatisfaction, of course. What I meant was that the answer to what happened to the numbers and the incoming fix are both posted in this thread, yet there are folks still asking what happened to the numbers. It's simultaneously amusing and frustrating to me. :lol:
    GrWzQke.png
  • usscapitalusscapital Member Posts: 985 Arc User
    usscapital wrote: »
    I got to 1650 and now the points have been deleted ?
    See
    The tracker is only active while the TFO event is active. Progress is maintained. When the next qualifying TFO starts, the tracker will be back up.

thanks for the info
    NERF NERF NERF ONLINE

DELTA PRICE RISING
  • adorkabledoriadorkabledori Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @adorkabledori said:
    > Kewls, but are we also able to turn in our excess of tokens for the special console into dilitium again, which was possible with the previous special TFO's ? 'Coz all is grayed out in the Event Reputation Tab.

No reason to, a new Featured TFO will be starting soon, and all FTFO tokens are the same so you have a jumpstart on the next one.

I know, but as the special console is account wide unlocked, I see no reason to keep the tokens that I have on my other alts.

• zaraszzarasz Member Posts: 186 Arc User
    Oh, yeah. People can express dissatisfaction, of course. What I meant was that the answer to what happened to the numbers and the incoming fix are both posted in this thread, yet there are folks still asking what happened to the numbers. It's simultaneously amusing and frustrating to me. :lol:
    Ok, since you brought it up, you brought this on yourself.

You assume everyone reads this forum or every topic they participate in as thoroughly as others or even visits the forum regularily to know these things. If cryptic would make such news part of the login screen because EVERYONE sees it there, NOT TWITTER, then this wouldnt be a problem. I just searched and couldnt find a pinned topic about this here, in announcements or bug report forum. I only found your almost official mention of the "issue" because I looked back one page in my own topic because you implied it can be found here.
    So I find it ironic and condescending that you blame the community for the shortcomings of cryptic and Im appalled that you find the situation amusing.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    This is how I know that people don't actually read the forum/thread before they post. :smirk:

Wait? There are words here that I didn't post?
    surprised-512.png

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    zarasz wrote: »
    Ok, since you brought it up, you brought this on yourself.

You assume everyone reads this forum or every topic they participate in as thoroughly as others or even visits the forum regularily to know these things. If cryptic would make such news part of the login screen because EVERYONE sees it there, NOT TWITTER, then this wouldnt be a problem. I just searched and couldnt find a pinned topic about this here, in announcements or bug report forum. I only found your almost official mention of the "issue" because I looked back one page in my own topic because you implied it can be found here.
    So I find it ironic and condescending that you blame the community for the shortcomings of cryptic and Im appalled that you find the situation amusing.

Ok, since you copped an attitude, you brought this on yourself.

Yes, I assume that if you want information, you will endeavor to find the information you are looking for. Information is provided. On many platforms. No one can make you read it, though, so do not blame anyone else for your lack of due diligence. It is impractical to expect Cryptic to post every bit of information and/or announcement on the login screen. That is why we have the forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I find it ironic, by your own admission, that you can't be bothered to read a thread that you started. In future, if you're looking for information, here are some useful links:

Forum: Galactic News Network
    Facebook: Star Trek Online
    Twitter: Star Trek Online
    Twitch: Star Trek Online

And since the event is over... /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
This discussion has been closed.