test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How can I claim the Delta reputation tier 5 rewards?

jadz3jadz3 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
I reached tier 5 Delta reputation on my Discovery character, ran the Claim Tier V project, and got an interact pop up, but the mission to claim Tier 5 rewards was not there in the list. The mission itself is in my current missions display on the right of my screen, but there's no turn in click, and when I open my mission log to look at the mission, the "turn in mission" button is greyed out.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    According to Jadz, as I am currently in Discord with him... its basically the same situation as when Discovery Captains couldn't claim a new BOff at one point. Button's greyed out.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I have NO idea if it applies to AoD and honestly no idea if it works at all, but I think a while ago a char of mine (probably a Jem) encountered a similar situation.

While I don't remember the details, MAYBE, if you want to sacrify time and effort on exploration and trying, try to go to delta quadrant's command or something like that, and look for the contact. (D'vak?) Anyway maybe it worth it, in case trying to find where you have to go, to make this mission primary if possible, and follow the gold circle/arrow if any, possibly changing minimap zoom for visibility as aplicable and possibly using the v (search) key while on ground as needed - unsure it helps.

NO PROMISE and as I understood, chrian said delta t5 claim is a known issue/confirmed bug.
    P.S.
    I have no idea if it changes if you are AoD or not, and be warned your tour there ofc might be for nothing.
    -In case one tries, please write results and note also if you are AoD

This won't work, according to szim's post linked bellow, I'm sorry.
    https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/comment/13443182/#Comment_13443182
    Post edited by rndfluctuation#1470 on
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Yup. Hit T5 Delta today... can't claim.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    Member of our fleet was asking where D'Vak was hanging out to claim the Tier 5 reward so the problem seems to be widespread.

Is it possible he is in Delta Command?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Member of our fleet was asking where D'Vak was hanging out to claim the Tier 5 reward so the problem seems to be widespread.

Is it possible he is in Delta Command?

No. He used to be on old DS9 right next to Roxy. But he didn't make it to the new DS9 map. This is a confirmed bug and they working on a fix.
  • Options
    mihajlorsmihajlomihajlorsmihajlo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same her, can't claim.
This discussion has been closed.