What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

someone TRIBBLE my account and stole all my EC

roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
beyond pissed.

Comments

• roman1229roman1229 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    That's not a bug. Contact customer service and see if they can do a roll back.
    ok. I have played it for 8 years aned someone stole all my EC and dil. never have been TRIBBLE until laqst evening. 8 years of building up. gone. is there a number I can call? or are they open on Sundays?

• valetharvalethar Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Go here, follow the instructions on the page. Someone at Cryptic will get back to you.

https://support.arcgames.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4221/kw/TRIBBLE

Edit: Despite the overzealous word filter, that link should work.

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    change your passwort and mails passwort ,contact support they can roll the acc. back 1 month or so .don't give your acc. login info to others ...
    thank you all. really. I sent in a ticket and Cryptic and I have had live chats. they also sent me an email saying they are investigating the incident, and yntil then my acct. is suspended, which I totally understand. changed my password, and if it comes back in my favor and I get everything back, I will change my email and get the secondary sercurity auntenticator.
    I sure will.
  • panicbutton5panicbutton5 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Good luck roman1229. As someone who has had this happen as well, I know the frustration.
    Just a heads up if you do get a rollback. They got absolutely lazy with me and asked what characters I wanted rolled back.

I had to list out every Captain. I never got what was in my account bank back nor did I get my fleet bank back.
    I was more than a little disappointed and more than a little displeased. If they can roll back Captains and personal banks than they should damn well be able to everything else as well. (I.E THE WHOLE DAMN ACCOUNT!)

It took 4 weeks to get my account back. Which is bloody ridiculous.

Best of luck. You are going to need it.

Good luck roman1229. As someone who has had this happen as well, I know the frustration.
    Just a heads up if you do get a rollback. They got absolutely lazy with me and asked what characters I wanted rolled back.

I had to list out every Captain. I never got what was in my account bank back nor did I get my fleet bank back.
    I was more than a little disappointed and more than a little displeased. If they can roll back Captains and personal banks than they should damn well be able to everything else as well. (I.E THE WHOLE DAMN ACCOUNT!)

It took 4 weeks to get my account back. Which is bloody ridiculous.

Best of luck. You are going to need it.

thanks for the heads up. 4 weeks., best for me to learn some patience and hope I at least get my EC and Dil back on my 4 mains. the rest I can work on. if you don;t mind me asking, what happened when you got TRIBBLE? when did you find out?
    UPDATE: got an email today asking for personal information and in game information. they say because of the seriousness of it it will take some time. my hope is that i sent the email back with the proper info.
    My thanks to everyone in this thread and to Cryptic. I got everything back, changed everything, and got the account guard. once again my thanks.
  • xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    congrats!
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Congratulations!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Woohoo, great news.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png