test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ARGO

bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
Andre! (anyway, what's you call sign, man? ) Please set aside some dev time for implementing ARGO before the house burns down and you need to rush it lol...
I'm absolutely sure we will need ARGO very soon! :D
Tck7dQ2.jpg
Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    shrimphead2015shrimphead2015 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    I think a developer commented at one time that the ground mechanics for whatever reason won't allow for ground vehicles which is a shame if my memory is correct. I would have loved to drive around Nimbus.
    "There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life." - Ten Bears (Will Sampson)
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    While I personally would love to have some ground vehicles, I do think it is about time this subject goes on the FCT, it keeps popping up for no effect.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Honestly the only way we'd see the Argo is as a map prop. Kinda like the shuttles and runabouts that we can see on ground maps.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,197 Arc User
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    While I personally would love to have some ground vehicles, I do think it is about time this subject goes on the FCT, it keeps popping up for no effect.​​
    Really? I have rarely even seen it pop up.

• Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    avoozuul wrote: »
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    While I personally would love to have some ground vehicles, I do think it is about time this subject goes on the FCT, it keeps popping up for no effect.
    Really? I have rarely even seen it pop up.

I see it often.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
This discussion has been closed.