test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Terran Empire Odyssey Outfit

tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
How do you get the Terran version of the Odyssey Outfit? I swaer I've seen multiple people running around in it, but can't figure out where to get it.

I've Found a box in the Lobi/Store and Exchange called "Terran Empire Odyssey Outfit", but the icon and preview show the Sierra 2 Uniform.
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
Post edited by wingedhussar#7584 on

Comments

• Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    It's that one yeah, the preview icon is simply wrong. :)
  • Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2018
    The "Terran Empire Odyssey Outfit" box includes several mirror Sierra and Antares tops, in addition to the Odyssey. No clue why they're not in the preview.

As a side note, there's a bug in the female Odyssey Sleeveless top on female Federation Klingons. Leaves them with no arms or torso, which makes one of my captains unhappy. ;)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    bberge1701 wrote: »
    As a side note, there's a bug in the female Odyssey Sleeveless top on female Federation Klingons. Leaves them with no arms or torso, which makes one of my captains unhappy. ;)

220px-Rayman_Artwork.jpg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

220px-Rayman_Artwork.jpg

Homestarrunner: She looks ok to me!
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    houserozhenkohouserozhenko Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2022

Cryptic, this is not how to treat paying customers and potential customers!

I reported this issue since the first set of Terran Odyssey Outfits were released in 2016, via ingame bug report. The only answer I ever got via email was a generic answer to post the bug report again in the forums, so other players can comment on it, which I did multiple times back in 2016 and 2018 and again now because not only the old bugs aren't fixed but also the new 12th Anniversary Terran Outfits are bugged as well.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1219051/missing-body-parts-in-12th-anniversary-exclusive-uniforms-dont-buy

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1245959/missing-body-parts-in-premium-uniforms-on-premium-species-dont-buy

I recently edited the subject of those threads to a more common one, so they might gain better recognition, but even in the last patches the bugs were not fixed and there is even no word from developers in any form, that those bugs are worked on, even though your Systems Designer Jeremy Randall and Community Manager Mike Fatum confirmed in one of the last Ten Forward Weekly, that they know about the bugs, and it is because somebody forgot to add those outfits to a specific species. (Timeindex 56 minutes in)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmnXecZNOag&t=3410s

So I started to escalate this issue a bit more via my Twitter (below), which is normally not my style to make a big wave out of it, but I saw no other way to get you to recognize how wrong you treat your customers and potential customers.

Cryptic, if you don't change your paradigm about quality of premium content, you will loose customers.
    I hope Gearbox knows what company they purchased and get you guys up to pace again.

I find it insulting to charge over 175 bucks (125 discounted) for an exclusive costume option, which only has a few more usable outfit pieces and some of them are even bugged. We don't pay your extra labour you have to do because your code is so bad that you need to do everything manually. We pay for what we get, and if it is broken you don't get money!

Frankly I wouldn't mind if you would offer an optional monthly fee, like a "Gold Subscription Model" to secure you a more constant influx of funding and hire more artists and developers to pull your sh*t straight again.

Also releasing the ships separately but the costumes not is a very wrong approach. Please consider releasing ALL outfits (including previously exclusive ones) individually on Mudd's Market, and make sure to treat them as premium content, so the quality is assured across all playable species. This way we could pay you for making individual costume pieces and make them in a better quality.
    Check out my Bio and ongoing Story as Comic Flipbook on FlipHTML5:
    4099594.jpg
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    This is one of the new 32c uniforms form Discovery ;););)
  • Options
    wingedhussar#7584 wingedhussar Member Posts: 436 Community Moderator
    Thread_Necromancy.jpg
    latest?cb=20171202101458

...THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
    Volunteer community moderator for the Star Trek Online forums. Not a Cryptic Studios or Perfect World employee.
This discussion has been closed.