test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to start game client: The operation completed successfully and support is unavailable.

Loggin in with the Launcher, patching works but when clicking Engage the only one I will get is that message.

In other words, connection to the servers does work, because of patching and logging in with the launcher.

And on top I can't reach the support page because of "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" in vivaldi and even Internet explorer says "INET_E_REDIRECT_FAILED".
What the hell. I knew the webside is a mess, but a broken support page?

Running a Windows 10 PC, but the only thing that got changed between today and yesterday was the update of STO.

I allready used Force verify but it did nothing too.
Anybody got an idea?

Comments

• Options
    resumodresumod Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Some restarts later and I don't know if it was on my side or on cryptics. I can engage now.
    Support on the other hand...
  • Options
    xsi1exsi1e Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    I have this exact same issue but have not been able to fix it. I have done a couple force verify and still nada! win10 x64.

Several restarts and force verify and still no go. Why the Flip would they rollout this bug infested garbage and run 2 event at the same time? Thank for alienating people Cryptic.
    Post edited by xsi1e on
    1kltX02.jpg
  • Options
    dudeorama#9768 dudeorama Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Been having non-stop crash to desktop episodes since the 4/26 update. Right now it crashed and the launcher is just sitting there doing absolutely NOTHING. It says it's "patching" but nothing is going on. If I click anywhere in the box it whites out and give me the "Not Responding" message. Whatever happened SUCKS. My fleet mates are experiencing the same issues.