test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Play as a Cardassian when Victory is Life Launches!

1235»

Comments

• terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    They killed 800 million Cardassian civilians during the Dominion genocide, and pretty much razed all their capital cities. Eleventh Order was destroyed with all 500,000 members killed. The only way I see the True Way collaborating with them is to use them for their own ends. Certainly wouldn't be loyal to them. And they are pretty much a terror organisation.

No true self-respecting Cardassian citizen would associate themselves with mass murdering Jem'hadar drug junkies. It would be a disrespect to the 900,000,000 that were killed. I'd be pretty annoyed if they ended up making a feature EP with Garek having tea with the female changeling and saying "all is forgiven". It be so out of character.​​
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • korithian1korithian1 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Is there any update on when this will be happening?

There are a number of events, sales and promotions on but its hard to get too exited by any of it, as once Cardassian's become playable that captain will be my main. As its hard going running around collecting particles for a duty officer knowing that captain will be shelved in the hopefully very near future.

So it would be great to know if there is a date or early access date in mind. Thanks.
  • mattachinemattachine Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    korithian1 wrote: »
    Is there any update on when this will be happening?

There are a number of events, sales and promotions on but its hard to get too exited by any of it, as once Cardassian's become playable that captain will be my main. As its hard going running around collecting particles for a duty officer knowing that captain will be shelved in the hopefully very near future.

So it would be great to know if there is a date or early access date in mind. Thanks.

It starts next month with the season update.

• moscito242moscito242 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey people, just returning to STO after years. Can anyone tell me how to create a new character as Cardassian. I can't find the species under Fed or Kling when I click new Character. What do I have to do?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    moscito242 wrote: »
    Hey people, just returning to STO after years. Can anyone tell me how to create a new character as Cardassian. I can't find the species under Fed or Kling when I click new Character. What do I have to do?

Cardassians are a Zen store unlock and are also available via the Gamma Vanguard Pack. After you unlock the species from the Zen store they should appear as a choice for new characters.

Good luck out there :smile:
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    away with ye foul zombieness (white lantern ring blast) /necro
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.