What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If the Devs would grant me 3 wishes...

124»

Comments

• tails#1266 tails Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »
    tails#1266 wrote: »
    I just have one wish. A temporal core console that changes the Chronoton Lance on my Annorax into a weapon that after 10 continuous sec. would simply log the person out. Lol

Better still - make it more like the canon version of the weapon that ship had. Target would never have existed in the first place ;)

My original thought was to erase their toon and all ships bought under said toon. But I think that would just shut the game down. This is my idea of a compromise. Lol
  • totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    If the Devs would grant me 3 wishes...

... they would be the Genie in a bottle.
  • septic#5697 septic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I imagine that other Epic Games Launcher STO players are in a similar fix than myself. I love this game and have the resources to afford a Lifetime Subscription. Yet starting all over again is really not an option I can afford in terms of time and dedication.

Would the Developers please add the functionality for Epic Games Players to have access to the Lifetime Subscription.

Do other Epic Games Account holders support this notion?

Arc, please take my money!

Septic46#32029
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    1- I wish the devs had the freedom to make the content they want to make, instead of being limited by budget, executive direction and the demands of capitalism.

2 - A fully featured Foundry, 3d editor, better scripting, camera controls for shiny cutscenes, etc.

3 - A properly integrated and consistent Exploration mission generator, optionally tied in with #2 where created missions can be flagged as Exploration missions. 5 - 10 minute mini-episodes.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Arc, please take my money!

Thread_Necromancy_3038.jpg

@rattler2
    @baddmoonrizin
    @darkbladejk
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Necro. /Thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.