test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trying to remove notification message not working (STO on PC)

(STO on PC) I created a new character, and there is a message that I have never ever seen before. This message only appears for this character, and I have no idea how to remove this message (or rather, I'd prefer it not appearing whatsoever). I have unchecked all the notifications (to no avail), and other options as well. Anyone know how to remove this? I don't know if this is a bug causing it to appear, OR if it's a feature I've just never seen before.

It says "Click to Select, or press F"

Untitled_1.png

Comments

• cannibalchickencannibalchicken Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    That's the bottom of the primary interaction menu, except it doesn't have interactions listed for some reason. If it just doesn't go away, you could move (recommended) or disable that bit of UI (it'll get rid of it, but not recommended) in rearrange HUD.
  • midevilchaos#4670 midevilchaos Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    That's the bottom of the primary interaction menu, except it doesn't have interactions listed for some reason. If it just doesn't go away, you could move (recommended) or disable that bit of UI (it'll get rid of it, but not recommended) in rearrange HUD.

Oh, I see what you mean! I will report it as a bug to Cryptic in this case :)