test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PS4] Reputation Dilithum Voucher Bug

byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
I just traded for alot of the afore mention resource to use on some outstanding projects but in using them the donation slider was maxed out yet showed a donation amount of 0. Pressing X made the donation amount suggested by the slider with a commensurate reduction in the available amount. Mechanically it worked, but the displayed donation amount above the slider never rose past 0 and every time I opened the donation pop-up the bar was maxed out. I was able to slide it to minimum and back to max but the number above the slider never rose from 0. I didn't trade for fleet vouchers so I don't know if this bug affects those, but I would surmise that they might also be affected.
oldracesbanner.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Did you try cancelling the project and starting a new one?
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    This wasn't so much a bug in the project, rather a bug in the UI. I was able to donate the dilithium, the slider simply popped up at max and the donation amount above it never changed from 0 even after moving the slider to start then to max. Cancelling the project would have been a bit steep a kneejerk reaction, I'd already donated a fair amount of other resources that would have been lost if I'd cancelled it.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    So you were able to complete the project, but the values were not showing proper values? Do I understand you correctly?