test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What would you like to see added to the C-store?

Comments

• Options
    ironmakoironmako Member Posts: 770 Arc User
    The Promellian Battle Cruiser is what I woould like to see added to the C-Store. If you are not sure where this ship comes from in the ST universe, look up the TNG episode "Booby Trap".
  • Options
    feordilagorgefeordilagorge Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    The one thing missing has always been a Cardassian uniform and weapons pack. I'd pay any sum of zen.

500 trillion?
    Star Citizen: Pay-2-Win?
    i.imgur.com/LGpIGVB.png

FREE HONG KONG! *
    * With purchase of another Hong Kong of equal or greater value.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    ironmako wrote: »
    The Promellian Battle Cruiser is what I woould like to see added to the C-Store. If you are not sure where this ship comes from in the ST universe, look up the TNG episode "Booby Trap".

Same :)

I'd also love a T6 Constellation....OR a skin that lets ya put it on the 4 engine ships we got already, including the temporal ones.

i'd LOVE the ship from Haven as well....disinfected, of course.

or a cute little Hideki ship...they got the model for it already.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    Orion dancing girl tokens. On use, three Orion dancing girls beam to your location and dance. Kinda like calling for backup except...yup...you guessed it...three Orion dancing girls.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• Options
    jamiek81jamiek81 Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I would like to see an alternative to the Captain Rank Defiant class ship, it looks terrible with beams.
  • Options
    jamiek81 wrote: »
    I would like to see an alternative to the Captain Rank Defiant class ship, it looks terrible with beams.

Such as?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    jamiek81 wrote: »

Such as?
    T4 New Orleans class :sunglasses: It essentially uses Galaxy class components anyway, so a little re-scaling and kit-bashing, and voila! If the T4 Galaxy is the Exploration Cruiser, they could tweak the stats slightly, up the turn rate to 16, and this could be a Combat Cruiser :sunglasses:
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • Options
    brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    Tellarite equivalents to the Vulcan and Andorian ships.

T2: Tellarite Freighter
    T3: Tellarite Survey Vessel
    T4: Tellarite Light Cruiser
    T5: Tellarite Heavy Cruiser
    T6: Tellarite Battlecruiser
    T6: Tellarite Carrier

Pick any three, or mix-n-match for a Tellarite 3 Pack of Engineer based ships.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    i want new shuttle console upgrades
  • Options
    icedeamon83icedeamon83 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I would like to see the uss typhon( typhon class supercarrier) on all platforms itll be interesting to see. I'd pay 3000 send to get it.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    You can buy it from the c-store by buying keys or promo packs.

What? Where is there a T-5U Constitution class?
    Or do you mean the $250.00 to $300.00 T-6?
    I don't want that ship, it has 5-weapons forward, and three-aft. I prefer 4-fwd, 4-aft and 11, not 10 consoles.
    Err, it has 11 console slots, like all promo and lockbox T6 ships. And 5-3 is arguably better than 4-4, especially since it has a better turn rate than most cruisers and battlecruisers and visually, that doesn't change much.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well the wishes must be here because there has been a whole load of horse sh*t being shoveled around here.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    You can buy it from the c-store by buying keys or promo packs.

PfffffT!
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    New costumes are always on the list. I know I look at the sales that roll around and sigh because I already own them all. So pretty please?

More starbase decorations. not really a c-store thing I guess.

Okay this may sound odd but I have seen it elsewhere. A token to reskin a weapon with another's skin. Example there are some slender kdf disruptor styles I like. But then the next upgrade they become this blocky thing that seems meh. So a reskin to a previous style token would be cool.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • Options
    kwyjenkwyjen Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    AGREE..I would buy account wide token for lockbox ships I have. Or drop the lobi price of said ships. I can remember when the most expensive lobi ship only cost 600 lobi. Would be nice to actually have a couple of missions that gave choice of dilithium or lobi as the reward........
    Weapons or kit modules would have to be on par with ingame options otherwise there'd be all sorts of P2W accusations flung about even though pvp barely exists in game anymore.

Once upon a time they had ship cosmetics but removed them so we're not likely to see those as they're now rolled into alternative ships.

Colours would mean ripping them out of the ship tailor so bad idea

Only good idea I'm seeing is a lobi/lockbox ship unlock token to allow it to be account claimed, would offset the crazy amount of lobi thats being asked for a single ship. Although as its around 4 lobi per lockbox an overall price drop on lobi ships would maybe be much better for them in the long run as it'd mean more ships sold and more keys bought to get those ships.