test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Share your Federation ship names!

2»

Comments

• freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    U.S.S. Firelance (Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer)
    U.S.S. Nevermore (Fleet Guardian Cruiser)
    U.S.S. Armistice (Heavy Command Cruiser aka. Konnie)
    m12Pkoj.png
  • richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    These are the ones I'm currently using:

U.S.S. Sun Tzu (Jupiter Class)
    U.S.S. Horizon (Pathfinder Class)
    I.S.S. Retribution (Mirror Star Cruiser)
    I.S.S. Saigon (Mirror Assault Cruiser)
    S.S. North Star (NX Class)
    I.S.S. Hyperion (Mirror Temporal Dreadnought)
    "As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.
    This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Victory is Life!"
    njflWNG.jpg
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Let's see I'll just name my main toon's ships:

USS Nike(Hestia class)(named for HMS Nike from Honorverse)
    USS Cyclone(T6 Defiant)
    USS Tempest(Ajax Class)
    USS Monsoon(Phantom class)
    USS Zeyphr (Mirror nova)

Except for USS Nike which is the flagship, all other ships are named for the US Navy's Cyclone class patrol boats.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    I did name my Fleet Intel Sovereign U.S.S./I.S.S. Longshanks
    Edward I (17/18 June 1239 – 7 July 1307), also known as Edward Longshanks and the Hammer of the Scots (Latin: Malleus Scotorum), was King of England from 1272 to 1307. Before his accession to the throne, he was commonly referred to as The Lord Edward.[1] He spent much of his reign reforming royal administration and common law. Through an extensive legal inquiry, Edward investigated the tenure of various feudal liberties, while the law was reformed through a series of statutes regulating criminal and property law. Increasingly, however, Edward's attention was drawn towards military affairs.

As the first son of Henry III, Edward was involved early in the political intrigues of his father's reign, which included an outright rebellion by the English barons. In 1259, he briefly sided with a baronial reform movement, supporting the Provisions of Oxford. After reconciliation with his father, however, he remained loyal throughout the subsequent armed conflict, known as the Second Barons' War. After the Battle of Lewes, Edward was hostage to the rebellious barons, but escaped after a few months and joined the fight against Simon de Montfort. Montfort was defeated at the Battle of Evesham in 1265, and within two years the rebellion was extinguished. With England pacified, Edward joined the Ninth Crusade to the Holy Land. The crusade accomplished little, and Edward was on his way home in 1272 when he was informed that his father had died. Making a slow return, he reached England in 1274 and was crowned at Westminster on 19 August.

After suppressing a minor rebellion in Wales in 1276–77, Edward responded to a second rebellion in 1282–83 with a full-scale war of conquest. After a successful campaign, Edward subjected Wales to English rule, built a series of castles and towns in the countryside and settled them with English people. Next, his efforts were directed towards Scotland. Initially invited to arbitrate a succession dispute, Edward claimed feudal suzerainty over the kingdom. The war that followed continued after Edward's death, even though the English seemed victorious at several points. Simultaneously, Edward I found himself at war with France (a Scottish ally) after the French king Philip IV had confiscated the duchy of Aquitaine, which until then had been held in personal union with the Kingdom of England. Although Edward recovered his duchy, this conflict relieved English military pressure against Scotland. At the same time there were problems at home. In the mid-1290s, extensive military campaigns required high levels of taxation, and Edward met with both lay and ecclesiastical opposition. These crises were initially averted, but issues remained unsettled. When the King died in 1307, he left to his son Edward II an ongoing war with Scotland and many financial and political problems.

Edward I was a tall man for his era, hence the nickname "Longshanks". He was temperamental, and this, along with his height, made him an intimidating man, and he often instilled fear in his contemporaries. Nevertheless, he held the respect of his subjects for the way he embodied the medieval ideal of kingship, as a soldier, an administrator and a man of faith. Modern historians are divided on their assessment of Edward I: while some have praised him for his contribution to the law and administration, others have criticised him for his uncompromising attitude towards his nobility. Currently, Edward I is credited with many accomplishments during his reign, including restoring royal authority after the reign of Henry III, establishing Parliament as a permanent institution and thereby also a functional system for raising taxes, and reforming the law through statutes. At the same time, he is also often criticised for other actions, such as his brutal conduct towards the Scots.
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • daspacewookiedaspacewookie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
      edited May 2018
      My current ship, the Prophet's Regret (T6 Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier)
      And some others;
      USS Ark Royal
      USS Centurion
      USS Conqueror
      USS Halifax
      USS Mirage
      USS Vanguard
      USS Vengeance
      Plus my shuttle, the USS Doodlebug :tongue:
    • fu11ofstarsfu11ofstars Member Posts: 37 Arc User
      Probably my favorite is my main's Pathfinder: USS Laika
    • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
      U.S.S. Freelancer
      Named after the last space combat game I really enjoyed.
    • btgbullseyebtgbullseye Member Posts: 11 Arc User
      U.S.S. Excalibur NCC-26517-B (Ambassador Class Retrofit)

Had someone come up with some great fanfic that put me in the role of the captain of the ship in the game Solarfleet over 10 years ago... Too bad I never thought to grab a copy of it.
    • wdwormack214wdwormack214 Member Posts: 131 Arc User
      USS MICK BRUMBY
      USS HARMON RABB SR.
      USS CHEGWIDDEN
      USS STURGIS TURNER
      USS SARAH MACKENZIE
      USS RETRIBUTION

(There are more, but I'd have to get to SPACEDOCK to compile the list).
    • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
      I have several ships on various characters named USS Constellation.
      Named after my first ship in the US Navy
      Your pain runs deep.
      Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.