test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why in gods name do we need 10 reputations?

124»

Comments

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited February 2017
    so if someone dumps 12tons of f e c e s on yer lawn thats better than 1 pound or none?

really cryptic?? THAT is censored?? -.-
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    ruinthefun wrote: »
    running through 14 toons
    The only insanity here is you thinking you need 14 toons, and thinking you need to max all these things on them
    Damn straight. A measly 14? That's practically casualfilth level. YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.

LOL.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    Simple reason. It's a simple cheap effective way to give us something to do. Only reason.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    jkwrangler2010jkwrangler2010 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I wish we could combine marks from the older reps to turn them in for dil or ec or fc. I have 5 marks of one rep, 12 of another, 20 from others etc.
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    12 tons of free manure? Where do I send my address? I could flip that here in like a minute and make a nice wad of cash.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    cidjack wrote: »
    12 tons of free manure? Where do I send my address? I could flip that here in like a minute and make a nice wad of cash.

I guess sh*t really *does* happen. :P
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options

Im guessin yer in a rural, probably agriculture based region? lol
  • Options
    masterproteusmasterproteus Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    What I want to see them do is update the older reputations.
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    "Spits tabacco", now see hear, we have lights and stuff, and when you plug that darn cable into that telephone socket, it makes a couple of those fancy dancy noises, and BAM, you are connected to the world.

Sarcasm off. I do not live in hickville, there is a growing moment by the mic-mansion owners about green and organic ways to make their lawns green.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    "Spits tabacco", now see hear, we have lights and stuff, and when you plug that darn cable into that telephone socket, it makes a couple of those fancy dancy noises, and BAM, you are connected to the world.

Sarcasm off. I do not live in hickville, there is a growing moment by the mic-mansion owners about green and organic ways to make their lawns green.

lol I said rural, not bumfukistan ;) but I get ya.
  • Options
    when the chips are down, buffalo empty
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    Well I did grow up in Hicksville on Long Island. We didn't need no stinking manure for our little Levitt home.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    mkm1911#2674 mkm1911 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Lol. I can't answer that question. On console we only have 6.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    sophlogimo wrote: »
    How is "do one thing in the Gon'Cra Battlezone once a day for two weeks" anything remotely identifiable as "grinding"?
    Probably the same way as running the winter ice race once a day for 25 days, which some people also complain about every year.

Some people just have no clue.
  • Options
    How is "do one thing in the Gon'Cra Battlezone once a day for two weeks" anything remotely identifiable as "grinding"?

borg red alert, dont even need the bz
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    @dtrekkie

It used to be 43...

But once you get the new rep completed on 1 character (1225 marks), the rest is easy (625).

No need to muddle through doing bzs or queues after that, just do a Tholian RA each day per character and enjoy the rest of your day doing whatever. Or, wait until an Event (Elachi, Summer, Winter, CC, etc.) and get your marks from those. No rush at all.

For people just starting or those trying to rep up an alt, it can be a chore if you are trying to time your rep projects and get Tier 5 on all of them at the same time.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    warpangel wrote: »
    Probably the same way as running the winter ice race once a day for 25 days, which some people also complain about every year.

Some people just have no clue.

Just my whine. But I suck at the winter ice race. I have gotten only one breen ship and that was because I had a ton of lobi to spend.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,826 Arc User
    What is wrong with them? They add gear and special traits...if you don't like them and there is nothing you want from them just don't grind them...plain and simple.