test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Keep a close eye on your mail for messages from PWE (gifted ship and spec points)

saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
So I checked my mail and discovered:
ScreenShot01-23-17%2020h19-05-001.png
that's a pretty nice gift! Thank you, Cryptic!

And unlike others, it doesn't seem to have been sent due to inactivity since I've been playing almost everyday since Legacy of Romulus.
So, make sure to check in your normal and spam boxes not to miss it. The ship is nice, but 10 spec points (it's only once per account and all 10 for one character, so choose wisely) is the little raspberry on the cake.

I hope this mail reward will go smoother than the last one.

EDIT: Also, it's not mentioned in its description, but it does come with the same Wide Angle Quantum Torpedo Launcher like the T5 version and every character on the account can claim it.
#TASforSTO
Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
Post edited by saurializard on

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Yeah got the code like 20 mins ago. Now kinda regret getting the ship a couple weeks ago. -_-
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Wow, I'd love to get that!
  • Options
    keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    Got it too shame I now play on the PS4 platform but will claim it incase I ever move back.
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    ... I logged in when it was released just to buy it and log out (haven't really played since finishing AOY in August), and now I get one for free ... well, the 10 spec points are nice at least ...
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    Is it only for those who have a character under level 60 but at least 50? Havent had anything myself but my brother got one.

Has anybody with at least 1 level 60 character recieved the mail?

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    dirlettia wrote: »
    Is it only for those who have a character under level 60 but at least 50? Havent had anything myself but my brother got one.

I am fairly confident that saurializard has more than one level 60 character. :tongue:

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    mikeownz1337mikeownz1337 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Thank you cryptic!

now if only i could get the command ship that completes the 3 pc set for battle cloak for under $90 dollars....
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    edited January 2017

I have 4 lvl60 characters (including 2 with all specs maxed out) and the 5 others I don't use anymore are between 50 and 60.
    So it's not related to your max level and filled specs.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    In that case Cryptic forgot my email :(

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    jcsteelejcsteele Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Dangit, now I'm regretting using my small Zen reserve in buying it when it was released in November!
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    I've learned to ignore these threads instead of being disappointed every time. Only people that ignore the game for months get these.
  • Options
    scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,383 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Thanks to you, I checked my email not expecting anything and BOOM! Free ship. Thank you! I too have been a fairly consistent play (up until recently as I have not been on since the winter event). I also have not had the opportunity to be a big spender so it is not the amount of money spent in game. Only thing I got going is that I am a lifer though I do not think that has anything to do with this.
  • Options
    arakielstoarakielsto Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yeah, it seems my buds got the ship/boost but i did not even though we all play the same amount and if anything I've spent more on Zen this year. Thanks Cryptic.
  • Options
    x0rphenx0rphen Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Got a Code aswell, but cant seem to redeem it, always saying internal error and such.
    Tried on the website and also over Arc to no success.
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Checked my e-mail. As expected nothing. TRIBBLE
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User

I have at least three 60's myself, possibly 4 (can't remember if I got my eng to 60 or not), and I got one. I didn't see it at first cause Gmail put it in a "Promotion" folder, so if you use Gmail be sure to check there too.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    robinsonfamilyrobinsonfamily Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I have this ship as well, I wonder can we gift the code to a friend that does not have the ship? I sent a message to Ambassador Kael, but he has not yet responded.
    lucho80 wrote: »
    I've learned to ignore these threads instead of being disappointed every time. Only people that ignore the game for months get these.

I think this was given to those players who filled out the lock box survey of January 6th, I could be wrong though!
  • Options
    I have this ship as well, I wonder can we gift the code to a friend that does not have the ship? I sent a message to Ambassador Kael, but he has not yet responded.

I think this was given to those players who filled out the lock box survey of January 6th, I could be wrong though!

My younger sister hasn't even played the game for a while, and she got a code. You are therefore wrong.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    Got mine, but no spec points, instead I got an instant 50 to 60 booster, that's one less alt to lvl up lol
  • Options
    neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    got one myself as well (my first promo code :D) but i had purchased the T6 Sov already beforehand :(
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • Options
    ash352ash352 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    So, make sure to check in your normal and spam boxes not to miss it. The ship is nice, but 10 spec points (it's only once per account and all 10 for one character, so choose wisely) is the little raspberry on the cake.

I have a level 52 character and it's showing up as a "boost to level 60 or spec points on a max level character". So it's useful to get past that annoying 50-60 grind for an alt.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    dalolorn wrote: »

My younger sister hasn't even played the game for a while, and she got a code. You are therefore wrong.

Here is what I have not done (to my knowlege):

- Dumped cash into STO since F2P (except for the LoR expansion, and I still feel dirty for doing that).
    - Filled out surveys
    - Sucked up to Devs or moderators
    - Done good for the community
    - not been critical about the current model

So none of these are the requirement for getting said mail.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    hillard1959hillard1959 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Might want to hold off on using the spec points package it gives you. It may be bugged. It only gave me 2 spec points when I used it.

Edit: Nevermind. Seems it put a bunch of spec point tokens in my inventory. Neat!
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I just saw this on Reddit, checked my emails, and lo...

Damn nice.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Actually got one, I'm surprised.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    boachevboachev Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Nothing for me, but I re-upped last September after a pretty lengthy hiatus... so I'm really not expecting any "loyalty love" from Cryptic for a long while.

Still, good for them to do this. Grats to the lucky folks with the free ship.
  • Options
    anazonda wrote: »

Here is what I have not done (to my knowlege):

- Dumped cash into STO since F2P (except for the LoR expansion, and I still feel dirty for doing that).
    - Filled out surveys
    - Sucked up to Devs or moderators
    - Done good for the community
    - not been critical about the current model

So none of these are the requirement for getting said mail.

Considering all of the myriads of requirements that have been disproven, I'm calling luck. :tongue:

Well, luck or everybody's going to get a mail as soon as the system gets around to sending it... but at that point they could just make it a C-Store giveaway instead of these mailing shenanigans.

• Options
    robinsonfamilyrobinsonfamily Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    My son and best friend did not get this as well and my son has been active and my best friend has not been active in sto. Not sure what the criteria was. I hope I can gift mine to one of those two. Waiting to hear back if that's okay. I already purchased this ship and both of them do not have this ship. I will probably give it to my bestfriend over my son, mainly cause my son only likes to play Klingons!
  • Options
    scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    :) got 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User

The lock box survey was an email they sent out not something in-game. Are you sure she did not answer the survey?

I answered the survey, and I did get the ship code. All of my characters are level 60 and I've been playing steadily since late 2014 after taking a break in 2012-2013.