test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What gender do you play as?

124»

Comments

• Options
    I tend to model my characters in games off of myself or certain aspects of myself, so I typically play as female (I am a female).
    I do wonder what percentage of people who play STO are female vs male, though.
  • Options
    unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I tend to model my characters in games off of myself or certain aspects of myself, so I typically play as female (I am a female).
    I do wonder what percentage of people who play STO are female vs male, though.

I'd be interested in seeing what the ratio is for STO myself. This may have changed since, but from what I've read in the past, the percentage of the playerbase for the typical MMO that was female was typically around 10% or less.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • Options
    iamviperswhipiamviperswhip Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Female 90% of the time, not even necessarily sexy female, just I prefer looking at them for hours and hours and hours than men. I don't pretend to be one or roleplay, it's just eye candy for the world.
  • Options
    alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    Most of my characters are female, but my main fed character is male and an extension of myself.
    It's kind of funny when I play my Orion though, she's hand sculpted from top to bottom(I.E no presets) with a more realistic physique and has been fine tuned for years, and she's a real attention grabber.
    Lost track of the amount of times I've seen other players running full speed and coming to a screeching halt, comic-style, near her! :D
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q