test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pheonix Prize Pack Epic Failure For Long Time Players

12346»

Comments

• gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    well as a long time player I have opened 30 boxes and got loads of great stuff, I may even open a further 30 just for the upgrade tech, I think this promotion is awesome and hope they run it often.

The upgrades alone make this well worth it. If someone already has everything at epic on every toon they have no reason to complain at all, since you cannot ever satisfy someone who has literally everything.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    ironmako wrote: »
    Guys, even if you never open a SINGLE Epic/UR from the Phlockboxes, everything you get is still a prize. Even the tech upgrades are awesome at common level.

Reading this post, i've seen people moaning at opening loads of gambling boxes and complaining that they didn't win - That's why its a GAMBLE not a GUARANTEE. or players complaining that they can't put a single ship over a dozen characters. Sheesh, you guys seriously don't have a clue on how to appreciate special goodies. I mean, even the common rewards are useful, even those universal upgrade tokens are bloody handy to get!

If you don't like the idea of spending dil for PhLockboxes, then don't. If you want a guarantee of a ship, then buy one with Zen. Or if you want a free T6, then wait for an event (like the current winter event) and get grinding, and lets be honest, 1 min of your time per day sliding on ice is not something you can call "a grind"....

that's the best part of this "gamble" like I said in the other thread, the uncommon prizes are worth at least the dilithium you spent to buy the box so you can never really loose out, where the gamble comes in is you may not ever get something that is worth lots more so you might never really win big.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.