test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch server down

I was just in game. Logged out and tried to go into CO got a patch server can't be reached error. Tried going back to STO same thing.

Comments

• ufpterrellufpterrell Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. Just started a thread in general discussion, I know it's not necessarily the right place to put it but the support forums seem to be seldom visited these days.
    Terrell.png

Looking for a dedicated Star Trek community? Visit www.ufplanets.com for details.
  • clamyfishstickclamyfishstick Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    same here... glad it's not just me.
  • racerexiaracerexia Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Neither STO or Neverwinter are connecting. Bet they are patching the servers while people are playing, AGAIN, when will they learn.
    Looking forward to the Winter event firstweek of madness. Between the hundred crashes per minute, the millions of complains and rage quits I will be laughing my TRIBBLE off. With the slow death of the PC community to the stupid console version I do not care about STO anymore. I just log in to make sure no one is stealing TRIBBLE out of the fleet banks and to laugh at the idiocy that is Zone chat.
  • jaidusflamejaidusflame Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same - will try again in a couple of hours
  • carlavalentinecarlavalentine Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Neverwinter is down as well. It seems to be a server-wide issue, not isolated to any specific game.
  • jdstories#7005 jdstories Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Was wondering if it was just my comp. Thanks!
  • Any more information on the client patch error ?
    Noob player here a little clingy as I really enjoy playing it !
  • sehlatkitten01sehlatkitten01 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    ugh yep cant get in either
  • frikki1990frikki1990 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same here
  • gusardgusard Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    It's still down for me.
  • wikkidevilwikkidevil Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    damn... well at least im not alone >:)
  • chkargh#2024 chkargh Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I was just in game. Logged out and tried to go into CO got a patch server can't be reached error. Tried going back to STO same thing.

Me the same.
    Qapla'!
  • ryghanryghan Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Twitter says it is all up and running..others on STO Forums still having problem (one guy says he was told it seems to be mostly CenturyLink users...
    I just hope it gets fixed soon....
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    7PM Eastern and I still can't connect to the patch server.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
    Yep..same here - been well over 5 hours since they said it was allll good to go, not for me - and it seems quite a few others. Missed out on extended sale" and now missing out on Winter Event Start (and the game stuff in general). *sigh* Timed stuff stinks even more when your time is cut short for no fault of your own.....
  • xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    crash during prepatch update tonight at 9:00pm est.
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
    New Community guy just posted that they are aware of CenturyLink ISP issues and are working to fix them - suggested some folks have restarted router/modem and it worked (it didn't for me)....no ETA of fix given.