test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to replay mission "Echoes of Light"

unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
Just got done playing it, and went to re-play it so i could get the other item offered, and it is greyed out.

Anyone else seeing this?
I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!

Comments

• Options
    deceon55deceon55 Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    Yep same issue only effected my TOS toon. All my other can replay with no issues.
  • Options
    ravenlord#1515 ravenlord Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    My TOS toons where having this problem for the klingon wars episode quests but after this morning I was able to play them again. However I still can't repeat the Echoes of Light episode. I guess they are still bugged out.
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    Try to ask a friend with the mission, to share it with you
  • Options
    dumas13dumas13 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    My TOS toon is suffering from the same problem. I had no trouble acquiring or playing the mission the first time, now I can't hail the questgiver to replay it. I suppose it doesn't matter much right now since I can't get a new reward until Nov. 3, but I would like to be able to complete that set at some point.
  • Options
    peqleghpeqlegh Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Add another experiencing this bug. :-( Any idea's on a fix? I also did not get the weekly reward... :-( And when I seem to file bug reports, they just vanish as well - any idea's on that?
    Post edited by peqlegh on
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Note: Weekly reward is received on the 1st weekly play of a FE on the account. Not 1st time per char, allegedly.

BTW, as a side note, as for why can't open a bug report, I don't know but I can tell I successfully opened a (different issue's) ticket myself yesterday through forum -> support. If page just refreshed, could it be a cookie/other settings issue? No idea. One other said he couldn't open a ticket/contact a GM somehow.

Decided adding this line/paragraph here so that people would know the original bug/issue was NOT answered or solved even if I added a minor side comment (as other thread was marked answered while it wasn't answered, and also to return to the main topic): Multiple people report here and on channels that ToS chars can't replay the mission despite waiting the cool down time.
  • Options
    Just saw this by talon2020:
    talon2020 wrote: »
    They released a patch earlier today on Tribble that according to the patch notes fixed this, now we just have to wait for them to release it onto the live shard.