test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC: Unable to replay Echoes of Light FE on AoY character

questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,316 Arc User
Played the new featured episode "Echoes of Light" on my Agents of Yesterday character last Thursday, but after finishing the mission the replay is greyed out.

Was hoping that today's patch would fix this, but alas.

Bug Reported: No replay on AoY character
Mission: Echoes of Light (The newest featured episode)
Character: Federation Agent of Yesterday Engineer Level 60

This bug has not been observed on two regular federation characters so i assume it is related to AoY.
This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Comments

• talon2020talon2020 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I'm having the exact same issue with my AOY character. Played thru the mission once, it's not been available for replay since.
  • dhestroyedangeldhestroyedangel Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I'm having this issue on my Fed character so this isn't an AOY issue only.
  • zellkarrathzellkarrath Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Same issue here.
  • cavetroll001cavetroll001 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    In the same boat. My AoY toon can't replay the mission, but my Fed toon can.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    A possible workaround: ask a friend to share the quest with you.

(Just in case, adding. worked at least once while a non ToS shared with a ToS and other char, then immediately left party. no idea if it could work otherwise but I think it would work by any sharing outside of cd time)
  • ducklesworthducklesworth Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Same issue, klink character.
  • talon2020talon2020 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    They released a patch earlier today on Tribble that according to the patch notes fixed this, now we just have to wait for them to release it onto the live shard.
  • rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    Thank you for info :) This will help on other thread too
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,316 Arc User
    talon2020 wrote: »
    They released a patch earlier today on Tribble that according to the patch notes fixed this, now we just have to wait for them to release it onto the live shard.

Looking at the tribble notes the patch is directed at the AoY/TOS characters, but looking at this topic there are also regular feds and klingons who experience this bug.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • brimstonesixbrimstonesix Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yeah I'm having the same problem account wide ToS or not.
    I can play it once and then the repeat is grayed out and if you use the play now the admiral pops up without the mission even being displayed.
  • akaar2akaar2 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    I am also STILL having the issue on my AoY Character. My older toons are able to replay.
    akaar2 wrote: »
    I am also STILL having the issue on my AoY Character. My older toons are able to replay.

There is a fix on tribble, but not yet on the holodeck.
  • torchwood1968torchwood1968 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Same problem here very aggravating.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    ok having this issue as well on AOY Sci toon. Hopefully it'll be fixed with the next update.
  • xindax76xindax76 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Yeap, problem is only with Temporal Agent, no matter what class (eng/sci/tac).
  • moaddib#5962 moaddib Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I have the same problem as brimstonesix
    I have the same problem as brimstonesix

Still having that problem? The patch which went live for the holodeck on 3rd of November fixed the problem for me.