test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Of Hawks and Doves

13»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Kuumaarke bid them farewell as they got back to work. She had some letters to write.
    Letters?
    Write?
    ;)
    Technically emails count. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    Maybe the time-pod Berlinghoff Rasmussen stole was/is a Lukari smallcraft, in which case, it's exterior/interior should be given to the Lukari ship currently being made.
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    Maybe the time-pod Berlinghoff Rasmussen stole was/is a Lukari smallcraft, in which case, it's exterior/interior should be given to the Lukari ship currently being made.

Time travel seems a bit beyond the Lukari's capabilities at the moment. :P
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • odoetalodoetal Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Time travel seems a bit beyond the Lukari's capabilities at the moment. :P

all together now... ''WHEN DO WE WANT TIME TRAVEL!!! ...its irrelevent.....''

(psst... the clue is in the term)

• captkelly31#5645 captkelly31 Member Posts: 392 Arc User
    odoetal wrote: »
    actually it is VERY possible the devs will release a t6 sci ship we have seen for the lukari... bear in mind kal dano was part lukari and his ship did decide to *spacejump* to time's unknown we may be getting the t6 space tampon sci ship with the star killing tox uthat spinal lance.....

Even though it turned out to be Daniel's ship?
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,316 Arc User
    This is the design proposed by captain Paris:
    http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rocket_ship
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    In STO terms those are barely shuttles though...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,316 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    In STO terms those are barely shuttles though...

Well, the Lukari have to start somewhere.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    I'm thinking... dynametric tail fins. XD
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    Loved this. :) Well written and nice to see Nog and Paris bromance. ;p Even finishing each other's sentences. Wish this was a scene in game.

Well TRIBBLE, man what about Paris and Kim?
    aleaic wrote: »
    -Had a warm fuzzy trekkie feeling, reading this piece, not befitting a Vulcan.-

Well if it's any consolation we couldn't tell.
    daveyny wrote: »
    hawku001x wrote: »
    tangolight wrote: »
    hawku001x wrote: »
    Nice read!

I see a science ship that morphs shape (like Transformers) into a tactical ship.

Wasn't that basically what the Dyson Science Destroyer did?​​

Aw snap. I didn't even realize. I modify my suggestion to: a science ship that morphs into a large tactical mechanized humanoid body.

https://youtu.be/EWQAvMUUJr4

B)

Now you're talkin B)
    And the SOVEREING T6?
    Oh c´mon STO... It's time to check this iconic ship!
    enterprise-e-views.jpg

It's coming. We must keep the faith.
    How many Players want to see a Lukari ship with angles, and how many would prefer a ship with curves?

Im in the angled ship camp, BTW.

Curves like Kumaarke.
    highlord83 wrote: »
    Yeah. Go the "middle route" like the Federation did with Starfleet. Then you too can have a bunch of gun-shy college interns pretending to be officers in ships that look pretty and take neat pictures, but can barely fight worth a damn while the crew dreams utopian dreams of high ideals as worlds burn and the people they're supposedly protecting die by the millions.

I've said it once, I'll say it again. I'd love to finally see a crisis where the Feddie-bears deus-ex machina shields don't kick in.

Watch the Dominion War. Spoiler Alert, we still won.

tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"