test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vulcan Proverb

otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User

Vulcan Proverb
by Otisnoble,

Whenever one expels noxious fumes, always check for Klingons.

this is not Vulcan humor, just simple hygiene.
Fleet Admiral Stephen

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    Didn't Spock say that one was "Only Nixon could go to China"?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Didn't Spock say that one was "Only Nixon could go to China"?

he did...so either he was trying to be humorous, the vulcans have been spying and stealing stuff from us for centuries, or there somehow is a place on vulcan called china and nixon is a vulcan name too​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    "Vulcans do not lie."

HAH!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    He also said "Vulcans do not speculate". I mean, the man's a blueshirt.